1. Alekseev S.S. Ascent to the law. Searches and solutions. M., 2001. P. 673, 674 (in Russ.).
2. Bayldinov E.T. Universal (universal) law: the right to exist and universal recognition // Yerald of the Novosibirsk State University. Ser.: Law. 2013. Vol. 9. Issue. 2. P. 185 - 190 (in Russ.).
3. Bayldinov E.T. To the new International Law // Eurasian legal journal. 2017. No. 4. P. 37 - 42 (in Russ.).
4. Bekyashev K.A. Will globalization be able to change International Law? // Herald of Kutafin University (MSLA). 2015. No. 6. P. 38 - 53 (in Russ.).
5. Belkin V.V. Legal nihilism as a marker of the crisis of International Law. Socio-philosophical analysis // Herald of the Kalmyk University. 2021. No. 2 (50). P. 48 - 56 (in Russ.).
6. The future of International Law: collection of articles / ed. by K.A. Bekyashev. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
7. Buryanov S.A. On the need for global law in the context of the problem of purposeful formation of a global management system in sustainable development goals // The age of globalization. 2019. No. 4 (32). P. 129 - 142 (in Russ.).
8. Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties: commentary / comp. and auth. comment. A.N. Talalaev. M., 1997. P. 144 (in Russ.).
9. Guskova E. Yu. International Law for the elite: lessons of the Balkan crisis // Obozrevatel – Observer. 2020. No. 5 (364). P. 93 (in Russ.).
10. Dogonova N.A. The crisis of International Law and the North Korean problem // Law and Life. 2017. Vol. 1. No. 2. P. 67 - 73 (in Russ.).
11. Glazunov O.N., Timofeeva A.V. The crisis of the main institutions of International Law as one of the conditions for the formation of a new world system // Society: Politics, Economics, Law. 2017. No. 3. P. 59 - 61 (in Russ.).
12. Danelyan A.A. International Law: yesterday, today, tomorrow // Education and Law. 2020. No. 2. P. 11 - 16 (in Russ.).
13. Danelyan A.A. Prospects for the development of International Law // International legal courier. URL: http://inter-legal.ru/perspektivy-razvitiya-mezhdunarodnogo-prava (in Russ.).
14. Zorkin V.D. The crisis of International Law: a modern context // Ross. gaz. 2014. June 20 (in Russ.).
15. Kazannik A.I. Natural human rights and the crisis of International Law // Herald of the Omsk University. Ser.: Law. 2015. No. 2 (43). P. 47 - 53 (in Russ.).
16. Kamyshanov V.I. The political concept of human rights in the modern world and the crisis of global processes // Human and citizen rights and freedoms: theoretical aspects and legal practice. Ryazan, 2017. P. 314 - 318 (in Russ.).
17. Kapustin A. Ya. International Law and challenges of the XXI century // Journal of Russ. law. 2014. No. 7. P. 5 - 19 (in Russ.).
18. Kovalev A.A. International protection of human rights: textbook. M., 2013. P. 25 (in Russ.).
19. Kuksin I.N. Crisis of modern International Law // Russian and International Law: general and special: materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference in memory of Prof. F.M. Rudinsky. M., 2019. P. 410 - 417 (in Russ.).
20. Kurchinskaya-Grasso N.O. The crisis of modern International Law is the most problematic issue // Colloquim-journal. 2019. No. 23-9 (47). P. 33, 34 (in Russ.).
21. Liventsov A.A. The doctrine of humanitarian intervention in the context of the crisis of the system of International Law // Actual problems of modern International Law: materials of the XIII International Congress “Blishchenkov Readings”: in 2 parts. Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. M., 2015. P. 577 - 585 (in Russ.).
22. Matchanova Z.S. Crises in International Law as an obstacle to effective counteraction to international crime // Herald of the Moscow State Pedagogical University. Ser.: Legal Sciences. 2021. No. 3 (43). P. 56 - 62 (in Russ.).
23. Musaelyan L.A. Devaluation of International Law. Article one: phenomenology and doctrinal factors of the emergence of legal nihilism and double standards in international relations // Herald of the Perm University. Ser. “Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology”. 2014. Issue 4 (20). P. 5 - 13; Article Two: Civilizational, informational and geopolitical factors crises of International Law. 2015. Issue 1 (21). P. 16 - 25 (in Russ.).
24. Musaelyan L.A. The crisis of International Law: civilizational and geopolitical factors // Herald of the Perm University. Legal sciences. 2014. No. 4 (26). P. 211 - 225 (in Russ.).
25. Musaelyan L.A. Some considerations on the crisis of International Law // Fifth Perm International Congress of Legal Scientists: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Perm, Perm State National Research Univ., October 24 - 25, 2014) / ed. by O.A. Kuznetsov. Perm, 2014. P. 248 - 250 (in Russ.).
26. Naumov A.V. How to overcome the crisis of International Law? // Criminal Law: Development strategy in the XXI century: materials of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLA). M., 2015. P. 477 - 479 (in Russ.).
27. Pisimov V.N., Barkatunov V.F., Snegireva D.E. The crisis of International Law or the triumph of the doctrine of geopolitical pluralism of one state: on history and modern problems // Proceedings of the Southwestern State University. Ser.: History and law. 2015. No. 4 (17). P. 18 - 25 (in Russ.).
28. Chernichenko S.V. Contours of International Law. General questions. M., 2014. P. 97 (in Russ.).
29. Shelomikhin O.A. Comparative analysis of the foreign policy of Russia and China in the context of the crisis of International Law // Russia and China: History and Prospects: Materials of the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference (Blagoveshchensk – Heihe – Harbin, May 14 - 19, 2014). Issue 4 / ed. by D.V. Buyarov, D.V. Kuznetsov. Blagoveshchensk, 2014. P. 489 - 496 (in Russ.).
30. Shumilov V.M. The concept of a Global legal system // International Lawyer – International Lawyer. 2003. No. 3. P. 49 - 51 (in Russ.).
31. Yavchunovskaya R.A. The crisis of International Law in the realities of the modern world order // Eurasian Union: issues of international relationships. 2017. No. 4 (22). P. 24 - 30 (in Russ.).
32. Delbrück J. Globalization of law, politics, and markets – implications for domestic law – a European perspective // Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies.1993. Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 9–36.
33. Donnelly J. Realism and International Relations. Cambridge, 2000.
34. Fidler D. Globalization, International Law and Emerging Infections Descases // Emerging Infections Descases. 1996. Vol. 2. No. 2. P. 77. URL: http://www.ncbi.mlm.nih.gov/articles
35. Held D. Globalization, International Law and Human Rights. (2005). Research Papers. 2. P. 3. URL: https://opencommons.uconn.edu/hri_papers72
36. Marino Menendez F.M. Derecho Internacional Publico. Parte General. Madrid, 2005.
37. Megret F. Globalization, International Law // Max Planck Encyclopedia of International Law. 2009. URL: http://ssrn.com
38. Shapiro M. The globalization of law // Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies. 1993. Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 37–64.
No posts found