1. Agaptsov A.A., Shtorgin S.I. Report on the results of the expert-analytical event “Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the priority program “Integrated development of single-industry towns””. Approved by the Board of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation on March 26, 2019 // Bulletin. 2019. № 7 (259). URL: www.аch.gov.ru20 (in Russ.).
2. Agarkov M.M. The general part of the Soviet Law of obligations: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 1938. P. 21 (in Russ.).
3. Allahverdyan D.A. Financial and credit mechanism of developed socialism. M., 1976. P. 155, 156 (in Russ.).
4. Bordyug I.S. Tax liability in Russian law: abstract ... PhD in Law. Omsk, 2009 (in Russ.).
5. Vasyanina E.L. Formation of the right of public expenditure in modern conditions of socio-economic development of the state // Financial Law. 2015. No. 6. P. 22 - 25 (in Russ.).
6. Civil Law: studies. 3rd ed., reprint and add. / ed. by A.P. Sergeev, Yu. K. Tolstoy. M., 1998. Part. I. P. 484 (in Russ.).
7. Eremin S.G. Contract in Financial Law. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
8. Zapolsky S.V. On legal instruments for combating economic offenses // Legal policy and legal life. 2021. No. 3.1 (85). P. 132–143 (in Russ.).
9. Zapolsky S.V. Self-financing of enterprises (Legal issues). M., 1988. P. 71 (in Russ.).
10. Kobzar-Frolova M.N. Administrative tort: an impostor or a formed legal phenomenon // Siberian legal review. 2020. Vol. 17. No. 2. P. 262 - 272 (in Russ.).
11. Kobzar-Frolova M.N. Academic science of domestic Administrative Law: from the origins to new achievements (to the 85th anniversary of the Sector of Administrative Law and Administrative Process of ISL of the RAS) // Legal policy and legal life. 2021. No. 3.1 (85). P. 21–36 (in Russ.).
12. Cryptocurrencies, trends, risks, measures. A report for public discussion. URL: https://cbr.ru/Content/Document/File/132241/Consultation_Paper_20012022.pdf (in Russ.).
13. Kucherov A.I. Financial and legal regulation of the gold and foreign exchange reserves of the Russian Federation: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2018. P. 5 (in Russ.).
14. Mamutov V.K. Economic Law: selected work. Ekaterinburg, 2008. P. 101 (in Russ.).
15. Omelekhina N.V. Financial obligations in the system of Russian law. Part 1. Intersectoral nature of financial obligations // Financial Law. 2016. No. 3. P. 10 - 17 (in Russ.).
16. Omelekhina N.V. The legal construction of financial obligations: conceptual foundations of formation // Journal of Russ. law. 2016. No. 10. P. 108 - 121 (in Russ.).
17. Matveev E.A. Legal foundations of the formation of the gold and foreign exchange reserve of Russia: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2008. P. 6 (in Russ.).
18. The initial draft of the general provisions of the obligations. St. Petersburg, 1890. P. 2 (in Russ.).
19. Pyatkovskaya Yu. V. Legal regulation of budget expenditures of the subject of the Russian Federation: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2017. P. 17 (in Russ.).
20. Rovinsky E. The subject of Soviet Financial Law // Soviet State and Law. 1940. No. 3. P. 29–56 (in Russ.).
21. Tosunyan G.A. Actual problems of banking and related legislation. M., 2011. Issue 1. P. 93–109 (in Russ.).
22. Financial Law: textbook / comp.: M.A. Gurvich, M. Ya. Zalessky, A.K. Ryder, etc.; general ed.: M.A. Gurvich. M., 1940. P. 5 (in Russ.).
23. Fogelson Yu. B. Selection questions of the general theory of obligations: a course of lectures. M., 2001. P. 62 (in Russ.).
24. Khudyakov A.I. Election. proceedings on Financial Law. SPb., 2010. P. 121 (in Russ.).
25. Yudin V.V. Budgetary and legal nature of the contract system in the procurement of goods, works, servants to provide for state (municipal) needs: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2021 (in Russ.).
26. Clemens Graf von Luckner, Carmen M. Reinhart, Kenneth Rogoff. Decrypting New Age International Capital Flows. URL: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/36345/Decrypting-New-Age-International-Capital-Flows.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
No posts found