1. Matytsina E.I. On the practice of bringing to administrative responsibility for violation of traffic rules or rules of operation of a vehicle that caused light or moderate harm to the health of the victim // Actual problems of improving legislation on administrative responsibility: materials of the scientific and practical conference. M., 2014. P. 110–112 (in Russ.).
2. Yakimov A. Yu. Normative-legal definition of the state of intoxication and quantitative characteristics of the permissible (or prohibited) alcohol level in the body of a motor vehicle driver (domestic and foreign experience) // Administrative Law and process. 2013. No. 2. P. 16–23 (in Russ.).
3. Yakimov A. Yu. Optimization of the combination of administrative and criminal liability of drivers of vehicles for violations of traffic rules // Actual problems of Administrative Law and Administrative Process: collection of scientific art. M., 2017. P. 157–165 (in Russ.).
4. Yakimov A. Yu. Increased responsibility for repeated commission of administrative offenses (legal and organizational issues) // State and Law. 2007. No. 8. P. 5, 6 (in Russ.).
5. Yakimov A. Yu. The state of intoxication as a mandatory sign of the composition of administrative offenses (comparative legal analysis) // Administrative Law and process. 2014. No. 10. P. 47–49 (in Russ.).
6. Yakimov A. Yu. Strengthening the role of punishments in administrative-tort law (the changes that have occurred and the existing problems) // Administrative Law and process, 2019. No. 10. P. 46, 47 (in Russ.).
7. Yakimov A. Yu., Klimenko A.B. Features of bringing to administrative responsibility under Article 12.24 of the Code of the Russian Federation on administrative offenses // Road safety. 2021. No. 3. P. 41,42 (in Russ.).
No posts found