1. Baburin S.N. Russian statehood and the Russian state in the system of values and interests of modern politics, International and Constitutional Law. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
2. Bartsits I.N. Constitutional myths and constitutional illusions: about the heroic past and a better future. M., 2018. P. 37, 38 (in Russ.).
3. Bauman Z. Retrotopia / transl. from the English by V.L. Silaeva, under the scientific ed. of O.A. Oberemko. M., 2019. P. 144 (in Russ.).
4. Vasenina I.V., Pronchev G.B. Speech aggression in Internet social networks // Education and Law. 2018. No. 2. P. 170 - 177 (in Russ.).
5. Voinovich V. Moscow - 2042: roman. M., 2020. P. 299 - 305 (in Russ.).
6. Gobozov I.A. Who needs such a philosophy?! From the search for truth to postmodern chatter. Publishing house stereotype. M., 2018. P. 129 - 136 (in Russ.).
7. Gubin V.B. Pseudosynergetics – the newest pseudoscience // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences “In defense of Science”. 2006. No. 1. P. 68 - 73 (in Russ.).
8. Davydov Yu. N. Technique and bureaucracy: on the way to the sociological interpretation of technology // FRG through the eyes of West German sociologists: technique – intellectuals – culture. M., 1989. P. 75 (in Russ.).
9. Twenty-five years of social transformations in the assessments and judgments of Russians: the experience of sociological analysis / M.K. Gorshkov, et al.; ed. M.K. Gorshkov, V.V. Petukhov. M., 2018. P. 62, 123, 130 (in Russ.).
10. Dzidzoev R.M., Tamaev A.M. Public (public) discussion of draft legislative and other regulatory legal acts in the format of open government // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2015. No. 8. P. 70 (in Russ.).
11. Zinoviev A. Logical Sociology. 2nd ed., corr. and add. M., 2003. P. 71 (in Russ.).
12. Zuboff Sh. The Era of supervisory Capitalism: the Battle for the Human Future on the New Frontiers of Power / transl. from English by A.F. Vasiliev; under the scientific ed. of Ya. Okhonko, A. Smirnov. M., 2022 (in Russ.).
13. Kasperskaya N. Digital economy and the risks of digital colonization. Abstracts of the speech at the parliamentary hearings in the State Duma on March 12, 2018 URL: https:// komitet2-12.km.duma.gov.ru > upload…Kasperskaya.pptx (in Russ.).
14. Kerimov A.D., Kuksin I.N. A strong state as a determining factor of social progress. M., 2018. P. 5 (in Russ.).
15. The concept of the digital state and the digital legal environment / N.N. Chernogor, D.A. Pashentsev, M.V. Zaloilo, etc.; under the general ed. of N.N. Chernogor, D.A. Pashentsev, M., 2021. P. 11, 14, 15, 22, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 47, 48, 50, 72, 86, 116, 168, 170 - 172, 183, 193, 198, 200, 220 - 223 (in Russ.).
16. Koroleva L.V. Electronic voting in the political process of modern Russia: problems and conclusions // Herald of the Moscow State Pedagogical University. Ser. “Philosophical Sciences”. 2021. No. 2 (38). P. 32 - 39 (in Russ.).
17. Kreveld M. van Heyday and decline of the state / translated from English; ed. by Yu. Kuznetsov and A. Makeev. M., 2006 (in Russ.).
18. Krasheninnikov’s lecture on the Constitution: the main thing. URL: https://pravo.ru/story/218789/ (in Russ.).
19. Mal’ko A.V., Afanasyev S.F., Borisova V.F., Krotkova N.V. Problems of digitalization in the field of justice // State and Law. 2020. No. 10. P. 151 - 159. DOI: 10.31857/S102694520012242-7 (in Russ.).
20. Maltsev G.V. Law and the synergetic paradigm // Social foundations of law. M., 2007. P. 85 - 98 (in Russ.).
21. Marchenko M.N. Globalization and the main trends in the development of national and supranational state-legal systems in the XXI century. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
22. Miroshnichenko I.V., Morozova E.V. Network public policy: contours of the subject field // Political studies. 2017. No. 2. P. 82–102 (in Russ.).
23. Mikhaylenok O.M., Malysheva G.A. Political effects of social networks in Russia // Social Research. 2019. No. 2. P. 82 (in Russ.).
24. Morozov E. The Internet is like an illusion. The reverse side of the Network / transl. from English by I. Krieger. M., 2014 (in Russ.).
25. Pershutkin S.N. State and Youth. M., 2009 (in Russ.).
26. Rosobrnadzor project: Digital portfolio can replace the Unified State Exam // Ross. gas. 2021. March 5 (in Russ.).
27. Savenkov A.N. State and law during the crisis of modern civilization. M., 2020. P. 194, 195 (in Russ.).
28. Sobolevskaya Yu. V. How to actualize socio-legal research in the Era of “man and machine”? // Socio-economic development and the quality of the legal environment: collection of reports of the VIII Moscow legal Forum: in 5 partes. M., 2021. P. 122–129 (in Russ.).
29. Sobolevskaya Yu. V. Attitude to constitutional changes as a criterion of typologization of political and legal consciousness and behavior: materials of the X International Soc. Grushinskaya Conf. “To live in Russia. To live in peace. Sociology of everyday life”. M., 2020. P. 285 - 290 (in Russ.).
30. Tikhomirov Yu. A. State. M., 2013. P. 13 (in Russ.).
31. Tuzovsky I.D. Utopia - XXI: global project “Information Society”. 2nd ed., add. Chelyabinsk, 2021 (in Russ.).
32. Touraine Alain. The return of an active person. Essay of Sociology. M., 1998. P. 134 (in Russ.).
33. Ferguson N. The Great Degeneration: how institutions are destroyed and states are dying / transl. from English by Ilya Krieger. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
34. Fukuyama F. Identity: The desire for recognition and the policy of rejection / transl. from English. M., 2019. P. 16 (in Russ.).
35. Fukuyama F. The Extinction of the state order: a popular scientific publication / transl. from English by K.M. Koroleva. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
36. Fursov A. There is an accumulation of surplus behavioral product in the world. URL: https://izborsk-club.ru/21713 (in Russ.).
37. Khan-Adam II, Prince. The state in the Third Millennium / Hans-Adam II, the Ruling Prince of Liechtenstein; transl. from English by L.B. Mukhametshin. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
38. Chetverikova O.N. Digital privatization of power. How “business ecosystems” displace the state // Free Thought. 2021. No. 2 (1686). P. 25 - 42 (in Russ.).
39. Chirkin V.E. State studies: studies. for undergraduates in the direction of “Jurisprudence”. 3rd ed., corr. and add. M.; Voronezh, 2012 (in Russ.).
40. Deth J.W. van A Conceptual Map of Political Participation // Acta Politica. 2014. Vol. 49. Is. 3. P. 349–367.
41. Jessop B. The State: Past, Present, Future. Cambridge, 2016.
42. Kumar K. From Post-Industrial to Post-Modern Society: New Theories of the Contemporary World. 2nd ed. Oxford, 2004.
43. Nevett Joshua. Nevada smart city: A millionaire’s plan to create a local government // Би-би-си, 18.03.2021. URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56409924
44. Putnam R. Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community. Simon &Schuster, 2001.
No posts found