1. Behmann G. Modern society: risk society, Information Society, Knowledge Society. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
2. Bogdanov A.A. Tectology: general organizational science. 6th ed., cor. and additional. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
3. Galuzo V.N., Kanafin N.A. Digital Law in the Russian Federation: nonsense or reality? // Law and the state: theory and practice. 2018. No. 8. P. 118–125 (in Russ.).
4. Zorkin V.D. Law against chaos. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
5. Interpretation and application of big data in jurisprudence and legal practice / scientific ed. Yu. A. Tikhomirov. M., 2021 (in Russ.).
6. Mal’ko A.V., Afanasyev S.F., Borisova V.F., Krotkova N.V. Review of the methodological seminar on “Digital law: research methodology” (April 18, 2019, Saratov State Law Academy, Saratov Branch of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences) // State and Law. 2019. No. 8. P. 122 - 128. DOI: 10.31857/S013207690006253-0 (in Russ.).
7. Legal space: boundaries and dynamics / ed. Yu. A. Tikhomirov. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
8. Legal space and man / res. eds. Yu. A. Tikhomirov, E.V. Pulyaeva, N.I. Khludeneva. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
9. Legal problems of sustainable spatial development of the CIS member states / res. eds. E.A. Galinovskaya, M.V. Ponomarev. M., 2022 (in Russ.).
10. Lawmaking in the XXI century: the evolution of doctrine and practice (to the 90th anniversary of the birth of A.S. Pigolkin): collection of scientific articles / T. Ya. Khabrieva, V.V. Lazarev, V.R. Avkhadeev et al.; ed. V.V. Lazarev. M., 2022 (in Russ.).
11. Problems of improving governance in conditions of global instability (international, domestic, regional and local levels): annual scientific report of the Center for Research on Problems of Territorial Governance and Self-Government. Prepared jointly with the Center for Integrated European and International Studies of the Higher School of Economics, with the participation of specialists from the Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation / ed. by V.V. Balytnikov. M., 2021. URL: https://ciptus.mgou.ru/upload/iblock/029/Doklad-2021.pdf (in Russ.).
12. Public and private interests in Russian legislation / res. ed. Yu. A. Tikhomirov. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
13. Register of powers of federal executive authorities: expert systematization and analysis of activities. M., 2010 (in Russ.).
14. Regulatory policy of the Russian Federation: legal problems of formation and implementation / ed. col.: A.F. Nozdrachev, S.M. Zyryanov, A.V. Kalmykova. M., 2022 (in Russ.).
15. Symbolokov O.A. Contracts in the electric power industry: problems of theory and practice. M., 2021 (in Russ.).
16. Tikhomirov Yu. A. State. M., 2013 (in Russ.).
17. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Dynamics of competencies of public authorities in normal and critical situations // Journal of Russ. law. 2021. No. 3. P. 5 - 16 (in Russ.).
18. Tikhomirov Yu. A. About the new “Spirit of laws” or ... goodbye, Montesquieu? // Comparative Constitutional Review. 2011. No. 2. P. 97–104 (in Russ.).
19. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Law: traditions and new turns. M., 2021 (in Russ.).
20. Habermas Yu. Involving the Other. Essays on political history. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
21. Habermas Yu. Structural change of the public sphere. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
22. Yuzhakov V.N., Dobrolyubova E.I., Tikhomirov Yu. A., Starostina A.N. The quality of Russian public administration: problems and proposals. M., 2022 (in Russ.).
23. Yuzhakov V.N., Chereshneva I.A. Ensuring fundamental human rights in data processing in public administration. M., 2022 (in Russ.).
24. Legal conflict / res. ed. Yu. A. Tikhomirov. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
25. The emergence of global Administrative Law / School of law, Duke University, Vol. 68, Summer/Autumn. 2005, No. 3, 4.
No posts found