1. Bely I. Yu. Issues of extradition of military personnel and other persons who have committed war crimes to carry out a criminal offense in the Chisinau (2002) Convention of the CIS members. URL: http://voenprav.ru/doc-2909-1.htm (in Russ.).
2. Bodaevsky V.P. Features of the criminal law of Ukraine regarding military crimes in space // Humanities and social sciences. 2013. No. 1. P. 220, 226, 227 (in Russ.).
3. Bragin A.V. On the issue of some problems of international cooperation in the search and extradition of military personnel. URL: http://www.pandia.ru (in Russ.)
4. Military Criminal Law: textbook / ed. by V.V. Ershov, V.V. Khomchik. 2nd ed., reprint and additional. M., 2020. P. 43, 44, 45, 47, 50 (in Russ.).
5. Ermolovich Ya. N. Criminal liability of the military personnel of the Russian Federation for crimes committed on the territories of foreign states. M., 2010. Issue 111. P. 14. Ser. “Law in the Armed Forces – consultant” (in Russ.).
6. Commentary to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (scientific and practical) / ed. by A.I. Chuchaev. M., 2019. P. 42 - 46 (in Russ.).
7. The course of criminal law. General part. Vol. 1. The doctrine of crime / ed. by N.F. Kuznetsova, I.M. Tyazhkova. M., 2002. P. 61 (in Russ.).
8. Lukashuk I.I., Naumov A.V. International Criminal Law: textbook. M., 1999. P. 38, 112 - 122, 219 (in Russ.).
9. Melkov G.M. International Law in the period of armed conflicts. M., 1988. P. 79 (in Russ.).
10. Russian peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh: who they are, where they come from and what they are armed with. URL: WWW.KP.RU: https://www.kp.ru/daily/2171206/4318995/ (in Russ.)
11. Russian Criminal Law. General part: textbook / ed. by V.V. Vorobyov, Yu. V. Gracheva. M., 2020. P. 34 (in Russ.).
12. Comparative criminal law. Special part / under total. and scientific ed. S.P. Shcherba. M., 2010. pp. 488, 523, 525 (in Russ.).
13. Tagantsev N.S. Course of Criminal Law. SPb., 1902. Vol. 1. P. 211, 221 (in Russ.).
14. Tuzmukhamedov B.R. International Humanitarian Law and international military operations to maintain and restore peace // Moscow journal of the International Law. Special issue dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Geneva Conventions of 1949. M., 1999. P. 23 (in Russ.).
15. Criminal Law of Russia. General part: textbook / ed. by F.R. Sundurov, I.A. Tarkhanov. 3rd ed., reprint and additional. M., 2009. P. 120 (in Russ.).
16. Criminal Law of Russia: textbook for universities: in 2 vols. Vol. 1. General part / ed. and the hands of author’s collective A.N. Ignatov and Yu. A. Krasikov. M., 2000. P. 26 (in Russ.).
17. Criminal Law of the Russian Federation. General part: textbook for universities / ed. by V.S. Komissarov, N.E. Krylova, I.M. Tyazhkova. M., 2012. P. 131, 132 (in Russ.).
18. Chuchaev A.I. Criminal Law. General part: studies. / ed. by V.P. Bodaevsky, V.M. Zimin, A.I. Chuchaeva. M., 2018. P. 27 (in Russ.).
19. Encyclopedia of Criminal Law. Vol. 2. Criminal Law. Edition of Professor Malinin. SPb., 2009. P. 192 (in Russ.).
No posts found