1. Alexandrenko V.N. Essays on the history of the science of International Law. A. Gentili and H. Grotius // Journal of the Ministry of Public Education. 1906. Part 3. P. 109 (in Russ.).
2. Balashova N. Yu. The fate of the Italian lawyer Alberico Gentili (1552 - 1608): collection of articles. M., 2004. Part 3. P. 134 (in Russ.).
3. Bondarenko E. Yu. International legal aspects of military captivity in interstate and Russian normative legal acts of the XIX - XX centuries. // International Law and international organizations. 2012. No. 2. P. 155 (in Russ.).
4. Boissier P. Preface // Dunant A. Recollection of the Battle of Solferino / transl. from French by S.N. Norman; ed. by A.P. Pletnev. SPb., 1904. P. Х (in Russ.).
5. Gefter A.-V. European International Law. SPb., 1880. P. 236, 241, 242 (in Russ.).
6. David E. Principles of the law of armed conflicts: a course of lectures / transl. from French. 2nd Russian edition, based on the 4th French edition, with additional author. M., 2011. P. 102 (in Russ.).
7. Dragomirov M. Solferinskaya battle (with two plans). SPb., 1861 (in Russ.).
8. Dunant A. Recollection of the Battle of Solferino / transl. from French S.N. Norman; ed. by A.P. Pletnev. SPb., 1904. P. 58 (in Russ.).
9. Ivanovsky I.I. Geneva Convention August 10/22, 1864. Kiev, 1864. P. 37 - 39 (in Russ.).
10. Kalskhoven F. Limitations of methods and means of warfare. M., 1994. P. 8, 11, 14 (in Russ.).
11. Koryushkin A.I. Francis Lieber – the first professor of political science // Politex. 2010. Vol. 6. No. 3. P. 5 - 19 (in Russ.).
12. Xenophon. Retreat of ten thousand. SPb., 1837 (in Russ.).
13. Meltzer N. International Humanitarian Law: General course: reference edition. M., 2017. P. 26, 184 (in Russ.).
14. Collection of treatises and conventions concluded by Russia with foreign powers. Vol. IV. Part II. Treatises with Austria. 1849 - 1878 / comp. F. Martens. SPb., 1878 (in Russ.).
15. Solntsev G.I. Russian Criminal Law. Yaroslavl, 1907. P. 77 (in Russ.).
No posts found