1. Dolzhikov A. Is it time to understand Russia with your mind? The requirement of fitness in constitutional justice // Comparative Constitutional Review. 2020. No. 6 (139). P. 56 (in Russ.).
2. Markova E. Mandatory vaccination in the conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic // Journal of the Belarusian State University. Law. 2020. No. 3. P. 40 (in Russ.).
3. Markova E.N. The right to refuse compulsory vaccination in accordance with religious beliefs: pro et contra // State power and local self-government. 2019. No. 2. P. 6 (in Russ.).
4. Ryzhikov A.B., Ryzhikov E.A., Bogryantseva M.P. and others. A simple blind placebo-controlled randomized study of the safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of the EpiVacCorona vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 on volunteers aged 18-60 years (phase I–II) // Infection and immunity. 2021. No. 2. P. 283 - 296 (in Russ.).
5. Aditya, A. and Jiao, C. Indonesia to Punish Those Who Refuse to Take Covid-19 Vaccine. URL: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-18/indonesia-to-punish-those-who-refuse-to-take-covid-19-vaccine?sref=yLCixKPR
6. Albin E., Gross A. First In First Out: The Rise and Fall of Israel’s Green Pass. URL: https://lexatlas-c19.org/first-in-first-out-the-rise-and-fall-of-israels-green-pass/
7. Albin E., Gross A., Luster T. Rise Like a Phoenix: The Return of Israel’s Green Pass – Questions of Domestic and Global Health Justice. URL: https://lexatlas-c19.org/rise-like-a-phoenix-the-return-of-israels-green-pass-questions-of-domestic-and-global-health-justice/
8. Barak A. Proportionality: constitutional rights and their limitations. Cambridge; N.Y., 2012. P. 131, 308, 309.
9. Cameron I., and Cornell, A. J. Countering the Spread of COVID-19 by means of Recommendations // IACL-AIDC Blog, 14 September 2021. URL: https://blog-iacl-aidc.org/covid19-future-constitutionalism/2021/9/14/countering-the-spread-of-covid-19-by-means-of-recommendations-and-its-constitutional-implications-y6yds
10. Corbet S. France’s virus pass now required in restaurants, trains // AP News, 9 August 2021. URL: https://apnews.com/article/europe-business-health-france-coronavirus-pandemic-655d8451d7494f8663ce2072e64cf7a6
11. Douglas T. There is no fundamental ethical objection to vaccine passports. The Brussels Times, 27 February 2021. URL: https://www.brusselstimes.com/opinion/157297/there-is-no-fundamental-ethical-objection-to-vaccine-passports/
12. Dyer O. Covid-19: Turkmenistan becomes first country to make vaccination mandatory for all adults // BMJ 2021, 374. URL: https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1766
13. Ford M. Covid-19 vaccines to be made mandatory for all care home staff in England // Nursing Times, 16 June 2021. URL: https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/social-care/covid-19-vaccines-to-be-made-mandatory-for-all-care-home-staff-in-england-16-06-2021/
14. Gomes de Matos A.A., Cardoso G.P., Rolim Neto M.L. Sputnik V: Is the Russian Vaccine Safe? // Clinics in Surgery. 2021. No 6. Art. 3265.
15. Gushchin V.A., Dolzhikova I.V., Shchetinin A.M. et al. Neutralizing Activity of Sera from Sputnik V-Vaccinated People against Variants of Concern (VOC: B.1.1.7, B.1.351, P.1, B.1.617.2, B.1.617.3) and Moscow Endemic SARS-CoV-2 Variants // Vaccines. 2021. No. 9. P. 779.
16. Kimberly A. Prather, Chia C. Wang and Robert T. Schooley. Reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2 // Science, 26 Jun 2020. Vol. 368. No. 6498. P. 1422–1424. URL: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abc6197
17. Kozlovskaya L.I., Piniaeva A.N., Ignatyev G.M. et al. Long-term humoral immunogenicity, safety and protective efficacy of inactivated vaccine against Covid-19 (CoviVac) in preclinical studies // Emerging Microbes & Infections. 2021. Vol 10. No. 1. P. 1790–1806.
18. Krasser A. Compulsory Vaccination in a Fundamental Rights Perspective: Lessons from the ECtHR // ICL Journal. Vol. 15. 2021. No. 2. P. 208, 216.
19. Logunov D.Y., Dolzhikova I.V., Shcheblyakov D.V. et al. Safety and efficacy of an rAd26 and rAd5 vector-based heterologous prime-boost COVID-19 vaccine: an interim analysis of a randomised controlled phase 3 trial in Russia // The Lancet. 2021 (February). P. 671 - 681.
20. Logunov D.Y., Dolzhikova I.V., Zubkova O.V. et al. Safety and immunogenicity of an rAd26 and rAd5 vector-based heterologous prime-boost COVID-19 vaccine in two formulations: two open, non-randomised phase 1/2 studies from Russia // The Lancet. 2020 (September). P. 887–897.
No posts found