1. Batarev G.A., Gaidash N.M., Maltsev V.N., Maltsev V.V. Agricultural waste - a promising renewable source for energy production // Electricity. 2013. No. 8. P. 17–22 (in Russ.).
2. Bezrukikh P.P. On the state and prospects of the development of renewable energy in the world and Russia // Energeticheskoe pravo. 2011. No. 1. P. 10–18 (in Russ.).
3. Goryunova N.N., Ogunlana A.O. Renewable energy sources as the basis for the implementation of the Paris Agreement to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in Russia // Society: politics, economics, law. 2017. No. 2. P. 34–37 (in Russ.).
4. Kamyshanskiy V.P. Civil Law stimulation of energy supply using renewable energy sources as a form of energy saving // Civil Law. 2018. No. 4. P. 9–12. DOI: 10.18572 / 2070-2140-2018-4-8-11 (in Russ.).
5. Konyaeva O.N, Konyaev N.V. Energy-saving technologies for protected soil structures. Resource-saving and ecology of building materials, products and structures: collection of scientific. Proceedings of the 4th International Scientific and Practical Conference, Kursk, October 1, 2021 Kursk, 2021 (in Russ.).
6. Krasnova I.O. Foreign experience of legal regulation of the use of renewable energy sources // Ecological Law. 2019. No. 4. P. 23–29 (in Russ.).
7. Latyshev D.S., Konyaev N.V. Solar collector - an alternative source of energy in agriculture // Innovative potential for the development of society: the view of young scientists, Kursk, December 1, 2020 / Sat. scientific. articles of the All-Russian scientific. Conf. promising developments: in 2 vols. Kursk, 2020. P. 443 (in Russ.).
8. Latyshev D.S., Kulikov M.E., Konyaev N.V. Influence of the quality of power supply on the efficiency of agricultural production // Youth and the XXI century–2021: materials of the XI International Youth Scientific. Conf.: in 6 vols, Kursk, February 18 - 19, 2021 / res. ed. M.S. Razumov. Kursk, 2021. P. 287 (in Russ.).
9. Ovchinnikov D.N., Fomina S.V., Mikhailov V.V., Nizavitin S.N. Technological line for the preparation of pellets from agricultural waste // Engineering support in the implementation of socio-economic and environmental programs of the agro-industrial complex: materials of the scientific-practical Conf., Kurgan, March 26, 2020. Kurgan, 2020. P. 53–57 (in Russ.).
10. Papenov K.V., Kazantseva A.N. State support for the development of alternative energy // Entrepreneurial Law. 2016. No. 2. P. 44–52 (in Russ.).
11. Popova O.V. Possible legal regulation of the use of renewable energy technologies in agriculture // Law and business: legal space for business development in Russia: in 4 vols / res. ed. S. D. Mogilevsky and others. M., 2020. P. 233–243 (in Russ.).
12. Rednikova T.V. Bioenergy in sustainable development of agriculture: problems and prospects for the development of the industry // Agriculture. 2020. No. 4. P. 21–30. DOI: 10.7256 / 2453-8809.2020.4.35335 (in Russ.).
13. Symbolokov O.A. Legal support for the development of technologies for the use of renewable energy sources // Journal of Russian law. 2020. No. 9. P. 63. DOI: 10.12737 / jrl.2020.106 (in Russ.).
14. Symbolokov O.A. Formation of civil law mechanisms to support distributed generation // Civil Law. 2020. No. 4. P. 7–10. DOI: 10.18572 / 2070-2140-2020-4-7-10 (in Russ.).
15. Suslov N.I. Renewable energy sources in a country where there are many traditional energy resources: more about Russia // ECO. 2014. No. 3 (477). P. 86 (in Russ.).
16. Tatarkin A.I. Spatial factors of systemic modernization of the Russian Federation // Business, management and law. 2012. No. 1. P. 37 (in Russ.).
17. Khmelnitsky L. Yu. The use of renewable energy sources as a mechanism to overcome the imbalances in macroeconomic development // Problems of regional energy. 2010. No. 3. P. 25–35 (in Russ.).
No posts found