1. Alekseev A.S. To the doctrine of the legal nature of the state and state power. M., 1895. P. 24 (in Russ.).
2. Vaskovsky E.V. Textbook of civil procedure. M., 2003. P. 179 - 181 (in Russ.).
3. The Great Reform: to the 150th anniversary of Judicial Statutes: in 2 vols. Vol. 1: The Charter of Civil Proceedings / ed. by E.A. Borisova. M., 2014. P. 131, 132 (in Russ.).
4. Golmsten A.H. Textbook of Russian Civil Proceedings. 5th ed., corrected and expanded. SPb., 1913 (in Russ.).
5. Gordon V.M. Claims for recognition. Yaroslavl, 1906. P. 18 (in Russ.).
6. Gukasyan R.E. Selected works on civil procedure. M., 2008. P. 43, 55 (in Russ.).
7. Ermoshin G.T. Retired judge: status, rights, duties // Law. HSE Journal. 2012. No. 4. P. 88 (in Russ.).
8. Zelenskaya L.A. Resolving the issue of the composition of persons participating in the case in Civil Proceedings // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2016. No. 120 (06) (in Russ.).
9. Knyazev D.V. Commissioner for the rights of consumers of financial services: some problems of legal regulation // Herald of the Tomsk State University. Law. 2019. No. 449. P. 228 (in Russ.).
10. Kolokolov N.A. Formation of judicial power in self–determined states: fundamentals of genesis and evolution management // Protection of rights in Russia and other countries of the Council of Europe: current state and problems of harmonization: collection of scientific articles. Krasnodar - St. Petersburg, 2011. P. 193 (in Russ.).
11. Korkunov N.M. Lectures on General theory of law. SPb., 2003. P. 225 (in Russ.).
12. Malyshev K.I. Course of Civil Proceedings. 2nd ed., corrected and expanded. SPb., 1876. Vol. 1 (in Russ.).
13. Scientific and practical commentary on the CPC of the RSFSR / ed. by R.F. Kallistratova, L.F. Lesnitskaya, V.K. Puchinsky. M., 1976. P. 3 (in Russ.).
14. Nefedev E.A. Textbook of Russian civil procedure. 3rd ed. M., 1908. P. 4, 5 (in Russ.).
15. Osokina G.L. On the question of the possibility of coincidence (combination) of procedural statuses of participants in civil proceedings // Herald of the Tomsk State University. Law. 2012. No. 355 (in Russ.).
16. Rozhdestvenskaya T.E., Guznov A.G. Features of the legal status of the Financial Commissioner // Herald of Kutafin University. 2018. No. 10. P. 48 (in Russ.).
17. Serkov P.P. On the question of the functionality of justice // Journal of Russ. law. 2018. No. 3. P. 100 (in Russ.).
18. Chechina N.A. Elected proceedings on civil procedure. SPb., 2004. P. 21 (in Russ.).
19. Chechot D.M. Elected proceedings on civil procedure. SPb., 2005. P. 89 (in Russ.).
20. Shakaryan M.S. Elected proceedings. SPb., 2014. P. 470, 578 (in Russ.).
21. Sherstyuk V.M. Theoretical problems of the development of civil procedural, arbitration procedural law and enforcement proceedings in the Russian Federation. M., 2021. P. 123 (in Russ.).
22. Yarkov V.V., Dolganichev V.V. Class actions: comparative analysis // Herald of the Euro-Asian Law Congress. 2020. No. 1. P. 120 (in Russ.).
No posts found