1. Agamirov K.V. Ontological, Gnoseological and Axiological Basis of Legislative Forecasting: Philosophical and Legal Paradigm // Journal of Russian Law. 2021. Vol. 25. No. 10. P. 20 - 35 (in Russ.).
2. Agamirov K.V. The concept and significance of the institutional component of legal forecasting // Legal policy and legal life. 2019. No. 2. P. 17 - 24 (in Russ.).
3. Agamirov K.V. Theoretical and methodological issues of legal forecasting // Tomsk State University Journal of Law. 2021. No. 40. P. 9 (in Russ.).
4. Galbraith J.C. A new industrial society. Favourites / transl. from English P.A. Alyabyeva, S.A. Batasova, O.S. Vasiliev and others. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
5. Zhukov V.N. From “methodological essentialism” to totalitarianism: an unfinished dispute between Karl Popper and Plato. The nature of the scientific method // State and Law. 2020. No. 10. P. 37. DOI: 10.31857/S102694520012229-2 (in Russ.).
6. Kudryavtsev V.N., Vasiliev A.M. Law: the development of a general concept // Soviet State and Law. 1985. No. 7. P. 12, 13 (in Russ.).
7. Lapaeva V.V. International regulation of relations in the field of biomedicine: interaction of law and morality // Law. Journal of the Higher School of Economics. 2019. No. 2. P. 28 (in Russ.).
8. Mal’ko A.V., Krotkova N.V., Stromov V.Y., Trofimov V.V. Draft Concept of Legal Policy of a Subject of the Russian Federation (on the example of the Tambov Region): review of the materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference in the form of the “Round Table” of the journals “State and Law”, “The legal culture”, “Public Law Studies” // State and Law. 2021. No. 10. P. 234–253. DOI: 10.31857/S1026945200017277-5 (in Russ.).
9. Mal’ko N.V., Shundikov K.V. Goals and means in law and legal policy. Saratov, 2003. P. 102 (in Russ.).
10. Syrykh V.M. Theory of State and Law: textbook / ed. by S.A. Chibiryaev. M, 1998. P. 146 (in Russ.).
11. Fromm E. To Have or to Be? / transl. from English N.I. Voiskunskaya, I.I. Kamenkovich. M., 1986 (in Russ.).
12. Spencer H. The man versus the state: with six essays on government, society, and freedom. Introduction by A.J. Nock. Indianapolis, 1981.
No posts found