1. Avakyan S.A. Constitutional Law of Russia: in 2 vols. 7th ed. M., 2021. Vol. 2. P. 52–71 (in Russ.).
2. Zlatopolsky D.L. State structure of the USSR. M., 1960 (in Russ.).
3. Zlatopolsky D.L. USSR – federal state. M., 1967 (in Russ.).
4. History of the Soviet Constitution (in documents). 1917 - 1956. M., 1957. P. 105, 106 (in Russ.).
5. Kaulbars N.V. Brief review of the Grand Duchy of Finland. SPb., 1900 (in Russ.).
6. Kyayvyaryaynen I.I. On the constitutionalist policy of tsarism in Finland // Questions of the history of the European North. 1976. Issue 3 (in Russ.).
7. Lenin V.I. On the right of nations to self-determination // Lenin V.I. Complete works. Vol. 25 (in Russ.).
8. Lenin V.I. Theses on the national question // Lenin V.I. Complete works. Vol. 23 (in Russ.).
9. Ordin K.F. The Conquest of Finland. SPb., 1889 (in Russ.).
10. Pyzhikov A.V. Administrative-territorial structure of Russia. History and Modernity. M., 2003 (in Russ.).
11. Rozin E.L. Marx and Engels on the forms of the organization of state unity (on the forms of state structure) // Proceedings of VUZI. M., 1974. Vol. 30 (in Russ.).
12. Rumyantsev O.G. Constitution of the Ninety-third. The history of the phenomenon. (A documentary poem in seven parts from the Executive Secretary of the Constitutional Commission of 1990 - 1993. 3rd ed., corrected and additional. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
13. Semenov P.G. Autonomy in Soviet state construction // Soviet State and Law. 1959. No. 3 (in Russ.).
14. Semenov P.G. Problems of Soviet national-state construction (based on the materials of the Russian Federation): abstract dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 1968 (in Russ.).
15. Tagantsev N.S. The Grand Duchy of Finland. SPb., 1910 (in Russ.).
16. Finland // Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary: in 86 vols. (82 vol. and 4 add.). SPb., 1890 - 1907 (in Russ.).
No posts found