1. Anisimova A. Scientists told whether those who have had coronavirus remain contagious // Parlamentskaya gaz. 2021. 14 Jan. (in Russ.).
2. In the US, they said that the J&J vaccine from COVID-19 increases the risk of developing a rare disease. URL: https://tass.ru/obschestvo/11888291 (in Russ.).
3. Dubynin V.A. Immunity through the eyes of a physiologist (course of lectures). URL: https://arhe-events.timepad.ru/event/1053878/ (in Russ.).
4. Coronavirus in the world: data by country and region. URL: https://www.bbc.com/russian/news-51706538 (in Russ.).
5. Koshkin V. Why do children carry COVID-19 more easily than adults // Ross. gaz. 2021. July 14 (in Russ.).
6. Levinson U. Medical microbiology and immunology. M., 2021. P. 440 (in Russ.).
7. Nevinnaya I. RDIF confirmed the presence of long-term T-cell immunity after Sputnik V // Ross. gaz. 2021. June 22 (in Russ.).
8. Rospotrebnadzor explained Popova's words about the non-infection of those vaccinated from COVID // RBC. 2021. July 10. URL: https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/60e8fee69a7947253241f08a (in Russ.).
9. Taylor D., Green N., Stout U. Biology / ed. by R. Soper: in 3 vols, 2021. Vol. 2. P. 175–178 (in Russ.).
10. Smits N. et al. No evidence of human genome integration of SARS-CoV-2 found by long-read DNA sequencing // Cell Reports. Vol. 36. 2021. No. 7.
No posts found