1. Abashidze A. Kh., Solntsev A.M. Peaceful settlement of international disputes: modern problems. 2nd ed. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
2. Bondar N.S. The conventional jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights in relation to the competence of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Journal of Russian law. 2006. No. 6. P. 113–127 (in Russ.).
3. Vereshchetin V.S. Armed conflicts and the International Court of Justice of the United Nations // International Lawyer. 2005. No. 4 (in Russ.).
4. Vereshchetin V.S. Some aspects of the correlation of International and national Law in the practice of the International Court of Justice of the United Nations // Russian legal journal. 2002. No. 3 (25). P. 19 - 27 (in Russ.).
5. Vinogradova E.V. International Criminal Court: issues of immunity of officials // Eurasian Advocacy. 2019. No. 3 (40). P. 79 (in Russ.).
6. Kalamkaryan R.A. The International Court of Justice as a judicial body for resolving disputes between States // State and Law. 2012. No. 8. P. 66 (in Russ.).
7. Kalamkarian R.A. The place and role of the International Court of Justice in the modern world order // State and Law. 2011. No. 9. P. 69 (in Russ.).
8. Krylov S.B. The International Court of Justice. M., 1958. P. 42 (in Russ.).
9. Levin D.B. The principle of peaceful settlement of disputes. M., 1977. P. 56 (in Russ.).
10. Lukashuk I.I. International Law. Special part: textbook. 3rd ed. M., 2005. P. 263 (in Russ.).
11. Lukashuk I.I. International Criminal Court // Russian legal journal. 1999. No. 2 (22). P. 77 (in Russ.).
12. Solntsev A.M. On the 15th anniversary of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea // // Russian legal journal. 2012. No. 4. P. 65 (in Russ.).
13. Hadson M.O. International courts in the past and future. M., 1947. P. 31 (cit. by: Shinkaretskaya G.G. Judicial means of resolving international disputes (development trends): dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2010. P. 35) (in Russ.).
14. Shinkaretskaya G.G. On the question of the Economic Court of the Commonwealth of Independent States // Eurasian legal journal. 2009. No. 7 (14). P. 15 - 18 (in Russ.).
15. Shinkaretskaya G.G. Dispute resolution in international courts. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2014 (in Russ.).
16. Shinkaretskaya G.G. Court of the Eurasian Economic Community and the Customs Union // International Justice. 2012. No. 1 (2). P. 98 - 106 (in Russ.).
17. Shinkaretskaya G.G. Judicial means of resolving international disputes (development trends): dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2010. P. 22, 23, 33, 50 (in Russ.).
18. Judicial Settlement of International Disputes. International Court of Justice and Other Courts and Tribunals. Arbitration and Conciliation. An International Symposium. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, 1974. P. 50, 52, 54, 72.
19. Lauterpacht G. The Development of International Law by the International Court (Steven & Sons Limited, 1958). Reprinted by Cambridge, 1982. P. 3–6.
20. Robertson A.H. Human rights in Europe. Manchester, 1963. P. 2, 3.
21. Roelofsen C.G. International Arbitration and Courts // The Oxford Handbook of the History of International Law / ed. by B. Bardo, A. Peters. Oxford, 2012. P. 168.
22. Rosenne Sh. A Role for the International Court of justice in Crisis Management? in State, Sovereignty, and International Governance / ed. by G. Kreijen, M. Brus, J. Duursma, etc. Oxford, 2002.
23. Rosenne Sh. The Law and Practice of the International Court 1920 - 2005, 4th ed. Leiden, 2006. P. 175 - 193.
24. Rosenne Sh. The World Court: What It Is and How It Works. Boston, London, 1989. P. 3–8, 13.
25. Zyberi G. The Role and Contribution of International Courts in Furthering Peace as an Essential Community Interest // Promoting Peace Through International Law / ed. by C.M. Bailliet, K. Mujezinović Larsen. Oxford, 2015. P. 342 - 365.
No posts found