1. Agarkov M.M. Obligation under Soviet Civil Law. M., 1940. P. 22, 23 (in Russ.).
2. Andreev V.K. Legal regulation of the use of digital technologies: theoretical reflections // State and Law. 2021. No. 11. C. 81–89 (in Russ.).
3. Andreev V.K. Problems of adaptation of binding rights to treatment in the investment platform // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2021. No. 6. P. 85 - 90 (in Russ.).
4. Vasilevskaya L. Yu. Token as a new object of civil rights: problems of legal qualification of digital law // Actual problems of Russ. law. 2019. No. 5. P. 111–119 (in Russ.).
5. Wiener N. Cybernetics or control and communication in the animal and the machine. 2nd ed. M., 1968 (in Russ.).
6. Vitryansky V.V. Reform of Russian civil legislation: interim results. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
7. Gapanovich A.V. On the issue of inheritance of virtual property in social networks // Inheritance Law. 2020. No. 2. P. 40 - 43 (in Russ.).
8. Gapanovich A.V. Is the digital double an independent object of civil rights? // The Law of the Digital Economy. 2021. Issue. 17. Yearbook-anthology / ed. by M.A. Rozhkova. M., 2021. P. 412–428 (in Russ.).
9. Glushkov V.M. Fundamentals of paperless computer science. M., 1982 (in Russ.).
10. The Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Article-by-article commentary to Chapters 1 - 5 / A.V. Barkov, A.V. Gabov, V.G. Golubtsov, etc.; ed. by L.V. Sannikova. M., 2015. P. 11 - 21 (in Russ.).
11. Guznov A., Mikheeva L., Novoselova L. And other digital assets in the system of objects of civil rights // Law. 2018. No. 5. P. 16 - 30 (in Russ.).
12. Egorova M.A., Kozhevina O.V. The place of cryptocurrencies in the system of objects of civil rights // Actual problems of Russ. law. 2020. No. 1. P. 81 - 91 (in Russ.).
13. Efimova L.G. Digital assets and rights to them in the context of changes in civil and banking legislation // Banking Law. 2021. No. 5. P. 7 - 20 (in Russ.).
14. Inyushkin A.A. Information in the system of objects of civil rights and its relationship with intellectual property on the example of databases // Information Law. 2016. No. 4. P. 4 - 7 (in Russ.).
15. Ioffe O.S. Legal relations under Soviet Civil Law. L., 1949. P. 81, 82 (in Russ.).
16. Kapitsa P.L. Energy and Physics: report at the scientific session dedicated to the 250th anniversary of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, October 8, 1975 // Herald of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1976. No. 1. P. 34 - 43 (in Russ.).
17. Kechekyan S.F. Legal relations in socialist society. M., 1958. P. 142, 150, 155, 156 (in Russ.).
18. Kirsanova E.E. Account as an object of civil rights // Bulletin of Arbitration practice. 2020. No. 2. P. 44 - 48 (in Russ.).
19. Kuznetsov P.U. An integrated approach to the legal regulation of public relations in the field of digital economy // Russ. legal journal. 2018. No. 6. P. 156 (in Russ.).
20. Lapach V.A. System of objects of civil rights. Theory and judicial practice. SPb., 2002 (in Russ.).
21. Laptev V.A., Solovyanenko N.I. Digital Justice. Digital document. M., 2022. P. 168 - 170 (in Russ.).
22. Likhachev D.S. Cultural code. Man in the literature of Ancient Russia. SPb., 2015 (in Russ.).
23. Luzhina A.N. Real estate: the concept and individual types: studies manual. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
24. Novoselova L.A., Polezhaev O.A. On the legal regime of objects of civil rights, civil rights expressed in digital assets // Law. 2020. No. 11. P. 165–172 (in Russ.).
25. Novoselova L.A., Polezhaev O.A. Digital signs as objects of civil rights // Entrepreneurial Law. 2019. No. 4. P. 3 - 12 (in Russ.).
26. Popondopulo V.F. Legal forms of digital relations // Lawyer. 2019. No. 6. P. 29 - 36 (in Russ.).
27. Rakhmatulina R.S. Digital form of copyright objects // Law and the digital economy. 2019. No. 1. P. 35 - 38. DOI: 10.17803/2618-8198.2019.03.1.035-038 (in Russ.).
28. Russian Civil Law: studies: in 2 vols. I: General part. Property Law. Inheritance Law. Intellectual property rights. Personal non-property rights / ed. by E.A. Sukhanov. 2nd ed., stereotype. M., 2011. P. 297 (in Russ.).
29. Savelyev A.I. Civil-legal aspects of data turnover regulation in the context of attempts to form a digital economy // Herald of Civil Law. 2020. No. 1. P. 60–92 (in Russ.).
30. Savelyev A.I. Civil-legal aspects of regulation of personal data turnover // Herald of Civil Law. 2021. No. 4. P. 104–129 (in Russ.).
31. Sannikova L.V., Kharitonova Yu. S. The legal essence of new digital assets // Law. 2018. No. 9. P. 86 - 95 (in Russ.).
32. Sannikova L.V., Kharitonova Yu. S. Digital Assets: Legal Analysis. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
33. Solovyanenko N.I. The legal role of electronic signature in e-commerce // Entrepreneurial Law in the XXI century: continuity and development. M., 2002. P. 67–83 (in Russ.).
34. Solovyanenko N.I. Legal characteristics of documentation, technological data and other information as part of a single technology // Humanities, social- economic and social sciences. 2020. No. 7. P. 187 - 190 (in Russ.).
35. Stepanchenko A.V. On the question of the legal essence of cryptocurrency / ed. by O.A. Kuznetsova, V.G. Golubtsova, G. Ya. Borisevich, etc. // Perm Legal Almanac. Annual scientific journal. 2019. No. 1. P. 510–519 (in Russ.).
36. Tolstoy Yu. K. To the theory of legal relations. L., 1959. P. 50 - 66 (in Russ.).
37. Hilyuta V.V. Dematerialization of the object of theft and issues of qualification of encroachments on virtual property // Journal of Russ. law. 2021. No. 5. P. 68–82 (in Russ.).
38. Shchelokova A.A. The concept of the digital form of objects of civil rights // Civil Law. 2021. No. 4. P. 11 - 13 (in Russ.).
39. Laptev V., Fedin V. Legal Awareness in a Digital Society // Russian Law Journal. 2020; 8(1):138 - 157.
No posts found