1. Gavrilov B. Ya. Modern problems of pre-trial proceedings and measures to resolve them // Russian investigator. 2013. No. 21. P. 10 (in Russ.).
2. Gavrilov B. Ya. XX years of the Russian criminal procedural law: does it correspond to the scientific views and requirements of the law enforcement officer // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2021. No. 6. P. 8 (in Russ.).
3. Galuzo V.N., Yakupov R. Kh. Criminal procedure: textbook. 7th ed., rev. M., 2013. P. 366 – 373 (in Russ.).
4. Derishev Yu. V. Criminal pre-trial proceedings: the concept of procedural and functional-legal structure: dissertation of a doctor of jurisprudence. Omsk, 2005. P. 267 (in Russ.).
5. Efremova N.P., Kalnitskiy V.V. Involvement as an accused: a training manual. Omsk, 2007. P. 6 (in Russ.).
6. Kalnitskiy V.V. Questions of theory and practice of criminal proceedings: selected works. Omsk, 2016. P. 129 (in Russ.).
7. Kovtun N.N. Formation of the public prosecution as an independent stage of criminal proceedings in Russia // Journal of Russian law. 2019. No. 9. P. 123 - 137 (in Russ.).
8. Konovalov S.G. The procedure for bringing as a defendant as a constitutional guarantee of human rights // Scientific works of the Russian Academy of Legal Sciences. M., 2019. P. 752–755 (in Russ.).
9. Course of criminal procedure / ed. by L.V. Golovko. 2nd ed., rev. M., 2017. P. 734 (in Russ.).
10. Naumov K.A. The essence and structure of pre-trial proceedings in the criminal process of Russia: dissertation of the candidate of legal sciences. Omsk, 2021. P. 137 (in Russ.).
11. Rossinskiy S.B. Pre-trial proceedings in a criminal case: a fresh look at old problems // Legal education and science. 2020. No. 8. P. 33 (in Russ.).
12. Rossinskiy S.B. Pre-trial proceedings in a criminal case: the essence and methods of collecting evidence. M., 2021. P. 18, 23, 24, 43 (in Russ.).
13. Rossinskiy S.B. What should a Russian investigator be like? (To the 25th anniversary of the Concept of judicial reform of the RSFSR) // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2016. No. 10. P. 95, 96, 100 (in Russ.).
14. Rossinskiy S.B. On the inadmissibility of “pilot” charges in pre-trial proceedings in a criminal case // Siberian legal herald. 2021. No. 4 (95). P. 121–128 (in Russ.).
15. Rossinskiy S.B. Legal conditions for the application of measures of criminal procedural restraint lead to haste and groundlessness of the accusation // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2018. No. 5. P. 30–36 (in Russ.).
16. Rossinskiy S.B. The Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation: the embodiment of the “high” purpose of the criminal procedure form or a “memo” for illiterate law enforcers // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2021. No. 6. P. 42 (in Russ.).
17. Stelmakh V. Yu. Some problems of normative regulation of inquiry // Russian Justice. 2019. No. 4. P. 59 (in Russ.).
18. Sheifer S.A. Pre-trial proceedings in Russia: stages of development of the investigative, judicial and prosecutorial authorities. M., 2013. P. 131 (in Russ.).
No posts found