1. Arister N.I., Zaguzov N.I. The procedure for preparing and defending dissertations. M., 1995. P. 6, 7 (in Russ.).
2. Big dictionary of foreign words / comp. A. Yu. Moskvin. M., 2003. P. 223 (in Russ.).
3. Big explanatory dictionary of Russian language / ed. by S.A. Kuznetsov. SPb., 2003. P. 374 (in Russ.).
4. Gorban V.S., Savenkov D.A. Judicial system: the state and current trends in the development of the system of courts of general jurisdiction in Germany (scientific commentary on the Law of the Federal Republic of Germany “On the Judicial System”) / preface by M.I. Kleandrov. Saratov, 2019 (in Russ.).
5. Gubenko M.I. Differentiation of competence between courts of general jurisdiction and arbitration courts on disputes involving the head of the organization // Russ. Justice. 2021. No. 7. P. 23–34 (in Russ.).
6. Edovina T. Artificial intelligence delineated boundaries // Kommersant. 2021. 27 Oct. (in Russ.).
7. Emelianenko V. The Soft Power of Ethics // Ross. gaz. 2021. 27 Oct. (in Russ.).
8. History of the court and justice in Russia: in 9 vols. / ed. by V.V. Ershov, V.M. Raw. M., 2021. Vol. 6 The judicial system and justice of the RSFSR, the period of establishment of Soviet power (1917 - 1920) / V.M. Raw; res. ed. S.A. Kolontaev. P. 123 (in Russ.).
9. Kleandrov M.I. On the radical transformation of the mechanism of awarding the academic title of professor // State and Law. 2019. No. 3. P. 27–37 (in Russ.).
10. Kleandrov M.I. On the Council of Judicial Power of the Russian Federation. M., 2016. P. 35–46 (in Russ.).
11. Kuzin F.A. Dissertation. Methodology of writing. Rules of registration. The order of protection: a practical guide for doctoral students, postgraduates and undergraduates. 2nd ed., additional. M., 2001. P. 7 (in Russ.).
12. Kuzmin V. Everything for "figures" // Ross. gaz. 2021. 15 Sep. (in Russ.).
13. Lebin B.D. Selection, training and certification of scientific personnel in the USSR. Questions of history and legal regulation. M. - L., 1966. P. 148 (in Russ.).
14. Mityukov M.A. In search of finding the Constitution: The Constitution of the RSFSR in 1978 by the Constitution of the Russian Federation of 1993: the documentary a monographic study. M., 2021. P. 358 - 360 (in Russ.).
15. Mityukov M.A. Constitutional justice in the second stage of development (to the historiography of the issue from the perspective of the constitutionalist) // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2020. No. 2. P. 54–56 (in Russ.).
16. Mochalov A.N. Digital profile: the main risks for constitutional human rights in conditions of legal uncertainty // Lex russica. 2021. Vol. 74. No. 79 (178) (in Russ.).
17. Judicial system of Europe and Eurasia: scientific-encyclopedic ed.: in 3 vols. M., 2019. Vol. 1. Western and Northern Europe / ed. by R.A. Kurbanov, R.A. Gurbanov. P. 69 - 76 (in Russ.).
18. Fedkin G.I. Legal issues of the organization of scientific work in the USSR. M., 1958. P. 240 (in Russ.).
19. Filipova I.A. Artificial intelligence and neurotechnologies: needs in constitutional and legal regulation // Lex russica. 2021. Vol. 74. No. 9 (178). P. 119–130 (in Russ.).
20. Chernousov I. Artificial intelligence was denied the right to invent // Ross. gaz. 2021. 28 Sep. (in Russ.).
21. Yakovleva E. Reputation for freedom // Ross. gaz. 2021. 12 Aug. (in Russ.).
No posts found