1. Aranovsky K.V. On written proceedings in the constitutional justice of Russia // Journal of Constitutional Justice. 2011. No. 2 (20). P. 23 (in Russ.).
2. Berendts E.N. Something about modern issues. SPb., 1907. P. 116, 117 (in Russ.).
3. Brezhnev O.V. Features of judicial constitutional control when a new subject of the Russian Federation is admitted to Russia // Journal of Constitutional Justice. 2009. No. 6 (12). P. 18 - 21 (in Russ.).
4. Burlatsky F.M. About Soviet parliamentarism // Lit. gaz. 1988. June 15 (in Russ.).
5. Vengerov A.B. The problem of direct action of Soviet constitutional norms // Problems of Constitutional Law: collection of articles / ed. by I.E. Farber. Saratov, 1969. P. 78–82 (in Russ.).
6. The Venice Commission on the Constitution, constitutional amendments and constitutional justice: collection of analytical materials of the Venice Commission of the Council of Europe / ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva. M., 2016. P. 173, 174, 227 - 251 (in Russ.).
7. Vildanov R. Kh. The constitution in the political system of bourgeois society. M., 1968. P. 125–140 (in Russ.).
8. Gadzhiev G.A. Introductory article // Commentary to the Federal Constitutional Law “On the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation” / ed. by G.A. Gadzhiev. M., 2012. P. 12, 13 (in Russ.).
9. Gadzhiev G.A. Publication of a judge's dissenting opinion, or the history of the norm that is the tuning fork of judicial reform in Russia // The Code. Legal scientific-practical journal. 2003. November-December. P. 4, 7 (in Russ.).
10. Dadiani L. Ya. To the question of the essence, forms and evaluation of the Institute of Constitutional Supervision // Proceedings of the P. Lumumba Peoples’ Friendship University. Vol. 20: Economics and Law. M., 1967. Issue. 2. P. 39 - 64 (in Russ.).
11. Druzhinin N. Decembrist Nikita Muravyev. M., 1933. P. 356 - 363 (in Russ.).
12. Durdenevsky V.N. Judicial review of the constitutionality of the law // Questions of law. M., 1912. Book XI (3). P. 104 (in Russ.).
13. Dyablo V. Do we need judicial protection of the constitution // Bulletin of the Supreme Court and the Prosecutor’s Office of the Supreme Court of the USSR. 1928. No. 4 (13). P. 11 - 14 (in Russ.).
14. Zagorye B. Do we need judicial protection of the constitution? // Herald of Sov. justice. 1928. No. 17. P. 501, 502 (in Russ.).
15. Selected socio-political and philosophical works of the Decembrists. M., 1951. Vol. 2. P. 161, 162, 243 (in Russ.).
16. Ilyinsky I.P., Shchetinin B.V. Constitutional control and protection of constitutional legality in socialist countries // Soviet State and Law. 1969. No. 9. P. 44–47 (in Russ.).
17. Interview with the Chairman of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation Valery Dmitrievich Zorkin // Lawyer. 2018. No. 12. P. 8 (in Russ.).
18. Giants A.C. New powers of the constitutional Court to review the constitutionality of decisions of international courts and tribunals // Law. 2020. No. 12. P. 63, 72 (in Russ.).
19. Kleandrov M.I. Constitutional changes in 2020 and mechanisms of justice: pros and cons // State and Law. 2020. No. 10. P. 15, 16 (in Russ.).
20. Kokotov A.N. Preliminary control of legal acts by the Constitutional Court of Russia // Law. 2020. No. 12. P. 36 (in Russ.).
21. Kokoshkin F. S.A. Muromtsev and Zemstvo congresses // Sergey Andreevich Muromtsev: collection of articles. M., 1911. P. 203–250 (in Russ.).
22. Kokoshkin F.F., Vysheslavtsev B.P. Austro-Hungary // Political system of modern States: collection of articles. SPb., 1906. Vol. 2. P. 125 - 219 (in Russ.).
23. The concept of the new Constitution of the USSR // Sov. State and Law. 1990. No. 4. P. 20 (in Russ.).
24. Kotlyarevsky S.A. Power and law. Problems of a legal state. M., 1915. P. 383, 384 (in Russ.).
25. Kotok V.F. Constitutional Law, constitutional review and constitutional control in the USSR // Proceedings of Irkutsk state University. 1971. Vol. 81. Issue 12, part 2. P. 97 - 115 (in Russ.).
26. Red files: historical journal. M. - L., 1928. Vol. 3 (28). P. 107–141 (in Russ.).
27. Kryazhkov V.A. The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation as a participant in the process of execution of decisions of the interstate body for the protection of human rights and freedoms // State and Law. 2017. No. 5. P. 25 - 27 (in Russ.).
28. Kryazhkova O. The results of the work of the Russian Constitutional Court in 2020: from constitutional reform to a pandemic. URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbUufiARwc (in Russ.).
29. Kryazhkova O. How the Constitutional Court will change. URL: https://www.advgazeta.ru/mneniya/kak-izmenitsya-konstitutsionnyy-sud/ (in Russ.).
30. Kryazhkova O.N. Three reasons to lift the ban on the publication of a dissenting opinion of a judge of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Constitutional Bulletin. 2021. No. 6 (24). P. 128–139 (in Russ.).
31. Mityukov M.A. Constitution of the Russian Federation in 1993 and upgrade the powers of the constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Scientific notes of the law faculty of St. Petersburg state University of Economics and Finance. SPb., 2005. Vol. 1 (12). P. 90–96 (in Russ.).
32. Mityukov M.A. The forerunner of the constitutional justice: the views, projects and institutional background (30 – early 90s of XX century). M., 2006. P. 3–58 (in Russ.).
33. Mityukov M.A. Problems of preliminary judicial constitutional control (based on the materials of preparation and adoption of the Federal Constitutional Law on the Constitutional Court) // Personality, power, economy: legal problems: materials of the X International Scientific Conference on Constitutional Law. St. Petersburg, April 20 - 21, 2012. SPb., 2012. P. 34–38 (in Russ.).
34. Mityukov M.A. Strokes to the history of the Constitutional Court of Russia. M., 2014. P. 180 (in Russ.).
35. Mityukov M.A., Stanskikh S.N. Written proceedings in constitutional court proceedings: Russia and the experience of foreign countries // State and Law. 2005. No. 10. P. 9 - 12 (in Russ.).
36. Morshchakova T.G. Commentary to the Conclusion of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation dated March 16, 2020. URL: https://academia.ilpp.ru/kommentariy-k-zacklyucheniyu-konstitutsionnogo-suda-rossiyskoy-federatsii/ (in Russ.).
37. Morshakova T.G. Judicial reform. M., 1990. P. 51 (in Russ.).
38. Discussion of the draft Constitution of the USSR // Soviet State and Law. 1977. No. 8. P. 18 (in Russ.).
39. Legal guarantees of legality in the USSR / ed. by M.S. Strogovich. M., 1962. P. 60 - 62 (in Russ.).
40. Reisner M.A. State. M., 1912. Part II, III. P. 194, 195 (in Russ.).
41. Savitsky V.M. Justice and perestroika // Soviet State and Law. 1987. No. 9. P. 32, 33 (in Russ.).
42. Sorokin M. Yu. In search of the “political” constitutionalism in Russia (the role of non-judicial interpretation of the Basic Law) // Law. 2020. No. 1. P. 117 (in Russ.).
43. Speransky M.M. Projects and notes. M. – Leningrad, 1961. P. 143–221 (in Russ.).
44. Taranovsky F.V. Political doctrine in order of Empress Catherine II. Kiev, 1904. P. 4 - 9 (in Russ.).
45. Tiunov O.I. New Law on the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Russ. legal journal. 1995. No. 1 (5). P. 25 (in Russ.).
46. Topornin B.N. To exclude circumvention of the law // News. 1988. January 12 (in Russ.).
47. Shalland L.A. The Supreme Court and constitutional guarantees // Constitutional state: collection of art. 2nd ed. SPb., 1905. P. 412 - 421 (in Russ.).
48. Shafir M.A. Competence of the USSR and the Union Republic (constitutional issues). M., 1968. P. 218 - 220 (in Russ.).
49. Steinberger G. Models of constitutional jurisdiction. Publication of the Council of Europe, 1994. P. 7, 8 (in Russ.).
50. Shulzhenko Yu. L. Parliament and the specialized body of constitutional supervision and control // Separation of powers and parliamentarism. M., 1992. P. 120, 121 (in Russ.).
51. Legal science and practice in the conditions of perestroika // Communist. 1987. No. 14. P. 42–50 (in Russ.).
52. Yashchenko A. The theory of federalism. Yuryev, 1912. P. 352–354 (in Russ.).
No posts found