1. Butovsky A. Yu. Matvey Aleksandrovich Sulkevich. The life story of a Lieutenant General of the General Staff of Russia, military-scientific and public activity (June 20, 1865-July 2, 1920) // Genesis: historical studies. 2019. No. 2. P. 1 - 18. DOI: 10.25136/2409-868X. 2019.2.28396 (in Russ.).
2. Wrangel P.N. Memoirs. The Southern Front (November 1916 - November 1920). M., 1992. Part 2. P. 132 (in Russ.).
3. Denikin A.I. Essays of the Russian troubles. Paris, 1921 (in Russ.).
4. Kalinin I.M. Under the banner of Wrangel. Notes of a former military prosecutor. Krasnodar, 2012 (in Russ.).
5. The Red Terror during the Civil War: based on the materials of the Special Investigative Commission to investigate the atrocities of the Bolsheviks / ed. by Yu. G. Felshtinsky and G.I. Chernyavsky. London, 1992 (in Russ.).
6. Puchenkov A.S. Nabokov V.D. "Crimea in 1918/19's." // Russia's recent history / Modern history of Russia. 2015. No. 1. P. 236 (in Russ.).
7. Revolution and civil war in Russia 1917 - 1923: encyclopedia: in 4 vols. / ed. by A.S. Kondrashov. M., 2008. Vol. 4. P. 521 (in Russ.).
8. Ross N. Wrangel in the Crimea. Frankfurt am Main, 1982 (in Russ.).
9. Rutych N.N. Biographical directory of the highest ranks of the Volunteer Army and the Armed Forces of the South of Russia (Materials for the history of the White Movement). M., 1997 (in Russ.).
10. Sorokin R.A. Draft law of the S.S. Crimea on the establishment of the Tauride University // Scientific notes of the Tauride National University. V.I. Vernadsky University. Ser. "Legal Sciences". 2007. Vol. 20 (59). No. 2. P. 262 - 268 (in Russ.).
No posts found