1. Brinchuk M.M. The Constitution of the Russian Federation - the basis of progressive development of Environmental Law / rev. ed. M.M. Brinchuk, O.L. Dubovik // The Constitution of the Russian Federation and the development of Environmental Law. M.,º2005. P. 14 (in Russ.).
2. Brinchuk M.M. Environmental Law: textbook. 2nd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2003. P. 122 (in Russ.).
3. Van Kanfa. Special reform of environmental justice in China (in English) // Chinese Scientist. 2013. No. 1. P. 44, 45.
4. Wang Yanfang, Wu Kaijie. On the role and orientation of the prosecutorial body in judicial disputes in the field of public interests (in Chinese) // Journal of the Chinese People’s University. 2016. No. 2. P. 2.
5. Gao Soitsui. The concept of creating courts (tribunals) for environmental protection (in English) // Eastern Legal Science. 2009. No. 5. P. 76.
6. Gong Gu. Empirical analysis of judicial disputes in the field of public environmental interests in China (in Chinese) // Jurisprudence. 2016. No. 9. P. 31.
7. Dubovik O.L. Legal regulation of environmental conflicts // Lex russica. 2016. No.º6º(115). P. 49 (in Russ.).
8. Dubovik O.L., Stepanenko V.S. Trends and prospects for the development of EU Environmental Law // Law and politics. 2005. No. 1. P. 12 (in Russ.).
9. Kremer L. The future role of the European Court of Justice in the development of European Environmental Law // Environmental Law. 2005. No. 5. P. 8 (in Russ.).
10. Solntsev A.M., Muzaleva O.S., Shvarova A.S. On the establishment of specialized environmental courts to ensure effective protection of environmental rights of citizens // Herald of the Volgograd Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2013. No. 1. P. 30 (in Russ.).
11. Tang Fanyuan. A study of the current situation, problems and countermeasures of environmental protection courts in China (in Chinese) // Theses of a dissertation for obtaining a Master's degree in Law. Hainan. 2018. No. 5. P. 22.
12. Brian J. Preston. Benefits of judicial specialization in Environmental Law: the land and environment court of new south Wales as a case Study // The University of Sydney law school. 2012. No. 2. P. 96.
13. Zhang J. A thesis on the establishment of specialized environmental and resources courts in China // Collection of materials of the conference “Earth and environmental Sciences”. 2019. P. 2. URL: file:///C:/Users/5956~1/AppData/Local/Temp/A_thesis_on_the_establishment_of_specialized_envir.pdf
No posts found