1. Alexandrov N. On the question of the role of the contract in the legal regulation of public relations // Scientific notes of the All-Union Institute of legal Sciences. M., 1946. Vol. 6. P. 61, 62 (in Russ.).
2. Alexandrov N.G. Socialist principles of Soviet law // Soviet State and Law. 1957. No. 11. P. 17 (in Russ.).
3. Alexandrov N.G. Legal norm and legal relationship. M., 1947. P. 5, 6, 7. A shortened transcript of the report read at the scientific session of the Institute on May 6, 1946 / ed. by I.T. Golyakov (in Russ.).
4. Alekseev S.S. Problems of the theory of law. The main issues of the general theory of socialist law: course of lectures: in 2 vols. Sverdlovsk, 1972. Vol. 1. P. 102 (in Russ.).
5. Baitin M.I. The essence of law. Modern normative legal understanding for the past two centuries. 2nd ed., add. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
6. Barabanova S.V. State regulation of higher education in the Russian Federation: administrative and legal issues. URL: https://lexed.ru/obrazovatelnoe-pravo/knigi/barabanova/barabanova_03.php (in Russ.)
7. Bogolyubov S.A. Actual problems of Environmental Law. M., 2016. P. 265 - 298 (in Russ.).
8. Bacon F. On principles and principles. M., 1937. P. 22 (in Russ.).
9. Wittgenstein L. Logical and philosophical treatise / transl. from English L. Dobroselsky. M., 2010.P. 62 (in Russ.).
10. Davydova M.L. "Smart regulation" as a basis for improving modern law-making // Russ. Journal of Russ. law. 2020. No. 11. P. 14–29 (in Russ.).
11. Degtyarev D.A. Game-theoretic approach to the law. M., 2016. P. 42 (in Russ.).
12. Ershov V.V. Regulation of legal relations. M., 2020. P. 18 (in Russ.).
13. Kvanina V.V. Civil-legal regulation in the sphere of higher professional education in the Russian Federation: diss. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2006 (in Russ.).
14. Conceptualization and meaning: collection of proceedings / ed. by I.V. Polyakov. Novosibirsk, 1990. P. 26 (in Russ.).
15. Krotkova N.V. History and methodology of legal science (The "Round Table" of the Department of theory of state and law and political science of the Faculty of Law of Lomonosov Moscow state University and the journal "State and Law") // State and Law. 2016. No. 4. P. 5 - 31 (in Russ.).
16. Lukasheva E.A. Principles of socialist law // Soviet State and Law. 1970. No. 6. P. 21 (in Russ.).
17. Rybakov O. Yu. Philosophy of Law: textbook for masters. M., 2021. P. 6 (in Russ.).
18. Serkov P.P. Legal relationship. Theory and practice of modern legal regulation. M., 2018. P. 53 (in Russ.).
19. Taranovsky F.V. Textbook of the Encyclopedia of law. Yuryev, 1917. P. 180, 186 (in Russ.).
20. Taranovsky F.V. The doctrine of natural law // Journal of the Ministry of Justice. 1916. No. 3. P. 1 - 16 (in Russ.).
21. Tikhomirov L.A. Monarchical statehood. M., 1998. P. 569 (in Russ.).
22. Khludeneva N.I. Regulatory function of Environmental Law: problems of implementation // Journal of Russ. law. 2016. No. 12. P. 151 (in Russ.).
23. Cherdantsev A.F. Logical-linguistic phenomena in jurisprudence. M., 2012. P. 38 (in Russ.).
24. Cherdantsev A.F. Theory of state and law. M., 2000. P. 188 (in Russ.).
25. Shershenevich G.F. Selected works: in 6 vols. Vol. 4, including the General theory of law / introductory speech, comp. P.V. Krasheninnikov. M., 2016. P. 91 - 413, 332 - 381 (in Russ.).
26. Shershenevich G.F. History of the Philosophy of Law. 2nd ed. SPb., 1907. P. 9 (in Russ.).
27. Shershenevich G.F. Textbook of Russian Civil Law (according to the 1907 ed.). M., 1995. P. 15 (in Russ.).
28. Eco U. Missing structure. Introduction to semiology / transl. from Italian by V.G. Reznik and A. Pogonyailo. M., 2006. P. 72 (in Russ.).
29. Aarnio A. Paradigms in Legal Dogmatics // Theory of Legal Science. Proceedings of the Conference on Legal Theory and Philosophy of Science. Lund, Sweden, December 11–14, 1983. Dordrecht, 1983. P. 25–38.
30. Hohfeld W.N. Fundamental Legal Conceptions as Applied in Judicial Reasoning. Yale, 1964.
No posts found