1. Astafichev P.A. Problems of the organization of constitutional (statutory) justice in the subjects of the Russian Federation // Constitution. Constitutionalism. The Constitutional Court / ed. by A.A. Liverovsky, A.I. Ovchinnikov. M., 2021. P. 66, 67 (in Russ.).
2. Galmai G. Experience of constitutional justice in Hungary // State and Law. 1993. No. 9. P. 63 (in Russ.).
3. Gritsenko E. Federalism and local self-government in the light of the Russian constitutional reform of 2020 // Comparative Constitutional Review. 2020. No. 4 (137). P. 88 (in Russ.).
4. Zhdanov I.N. Interaction of international and national law of Finland. M., 2020. P. 41 - 49 (in Russ.).
5. Zhdanov I.N. The role of the Constitutional Commission of Finland in the implementation of the norms of international and European law // Modern International Law: globalization and integration. Liber Amicorum in honor of Professor P. N. Biryukov: collection of scientific works. Voronezh, 2016. P. 86 - 93 (in Russ.).
6. Kleandrov M.I. Constitutional changes in 2020 and mechanisms of justice: pros and cons // State and Law. 2020. No. 10. P. 19 (in Russ.).
7. Kryazhkov V.A. Constitutional justice in the subjects of the Russian Federation (legal bases and practice). M., 1999. P. 36 (in Russ.).
8. Kryazhkov V.A. Constitutional courts of the lands of Germany // State and Law. 1995. No. 5. P. 122 (in Russ.).
9. Kryazhkov V.A. Regional constitutional justice in the Russian Federation: the state and ways of development // Comparative Constitutional Review. 2007. No. 3 (60). P. 159 (in Russ.).
10. Mavliev A., Chulkov K. Courts can liquidate according to the charter // St. Petersburg diary. 2020. 19 Aug. // Digest of official materials and publications of the periodical press. Constitutional justice in the CIS and Baltic countries. 2020. No. 5. P. 109 (in Russ.).
11. Mityukov M.A. The forerunner of constitutional justice: views, projects, and institutional prerequisites (30 - early 90s of the XX century). M., 2006. P. 117 (in Russ.).
12. Mityukov M.A., Barnashov A.M. Essays of constitutional justice. Tomsk, 1999. P. 281 (in Russ.).
13. Petrenko D.S. Constitutional (statutory) justice in the subjects of the Russian Federation (modern legal problems and prospects). M., 2007. P. 117, 118 (in Russ.).
14. Sungurov A., Zakharova A. Statutory courts in the subjects of the Russian Federation: comparative political and legal analysis // Comparative Constitutional Review. 2019. No. 2 (129). P. 124 - 129 (in Russ.).
15. Tumanov V.A. Judicial control over the constitutionality of normative acts // Soviet State and Law. 1988. No. 3. P. 15, 16 (in Russ.).
16. Tsaliev M.A. Judicial power of the subjects of the Russian Federation: history and modernity // Russian law: education, practice, science. 2015. No. 4. P. 39, 40 (in Russ.).
No posts found