1. Belykh V.S. The main directions of improving part one of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation // Business Law. 2010. No. 1 (in Russ.).
2. Bukreev V.V., Rudyk E.N., Smirnov O.V. Counteraction to unfriendly takeover and raiding of enterprises of the mineral resource complex of Russia (property aspect) // Property relations in the Russian Federation. 2012. No. 6. P. 14 - 33 (in Russ.).
3. Vinnitsky A.V. Public property. M., 2013 (in Russ.).
4. Gadzhiev K.T. Protection of constitutional human rights during the seizure of land plots for state and municipal needs // State power and local self-government. 2009. No. 3 (in Russ.).
5. Gorbunova E.N. On the issue of reforming the tax policy of Russia in the oil industry: from the "tax maneuver" to taxation of the added income of oil companies // Lawyer. 2016. No. 23. P. 36 - 40 (in Russ.).
6. Gubin E.P. Nationalization as an instrument of state regulation of the market economy // Russ. judge. 2005. No. 2. P. 42 - 46 (in Russ.).
7. Kozhokar I.P. Axiological defects of the normative subsystem of the mechanism of civil law regulation // Law and economics. 2016. No. 8. P. 4 - 8 (in Russ.).
8. Kondrat E.N. Offenses in the financial sphere of Russia. Threats to financial security and ways to counteract them. M., 2014 (in Russ.).
9. Business Law of the Russian Federation: textbook / ed. by E.P. Gubin, P.G. Lakhno. 3rd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2017. P. 91 (in Russ.).
10. Romanova V.V. Trends in the legal regulation of public relations in the oil industry // Legal world. 2015. No. 12. P. 53 - 57 (in Russ.).
11. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Modern public law: textbook. M., 2008. P. 140, 141 (in Russ.).
12. Tkachenko S.V. Gaps in the regulation of legal relations on taxation by excise taxes of medium distillates // Taxes. 2017. No. 3. P. 40 - 43 (in Russ.).
No posts found