1. Berstein E.V. We divide everything in half: bankruptcy of citizens and family property in Russia and abroad // Lawyer. 2017. No. 3. P. 17–19 (in Russ.).
2. Volgina O.A., Khisamova R.V. Joint bankruptcy of spouses in Russia: how to implement it in practice and what is the benefit of it // Law. 2017. No. 2. P. 65–74 (in Russ.).
3. Ershova I.V. Special legal regime of activity of small and medium-sized businesses: doctrinal and legislative approaches // Journal of Business and Corporate Law. 2016. No. 2. P. 22 - 26 (in Russ.).
4. Ilyushina M.N., Chashkova S. Yu. Features of contractual forms of division of common property of spouses of entrepreneurial purpose // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2010. No. 3. P. 25 - 33 (in Russ.).
5. Karelina S.A., Frolov I.V. Family business and problems of formation of the bankruptcy estate in the conditions of financial insolvency (bankruptcy) of spouses (former spouses): domestic and foreign experience // Family business in the legal space of Russia / ed. by I.V. Ershova, A.N. Levushkin. M., 2020. P. 304 - 317 (in Russ.).
6. Commentary to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation: in 2 vols. Vol. 1. Parts one, two of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation / ed. by T.E. Abova, A. Yu. Kabalkin. 2nd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2009. P. 163 (in Russ.).
7. Levushkin A.N. Reform of family legislation: improving the structure of the Family Code of the Russian Federation and the legal regulation of individual marriage and family relations // Actual problems of Russ. law. 2017. No. 5. P. 31 - 34 (in Russ.).
8. Letova N.V. Consequences of changing the marital status of spouses for business // Family business in the legal space of Russia / ed. by I.V. Ershova, A.N. Levushkin. M., 2020. P. 519 (in Russ.).
9. Letova N.V. Trends in the development of property relations of spouses in modern conditions // Legal fate of the business upon dissolution of the marriage and inheritance / ed. by I.V. Ershova, A.N. Levushkin. M., 2019. P. 411, 412 (in Russ.).
10. Matveev I.V. liability of the members of the family as controlling persons of the debtor in bankruptcy // Family business in the legal space of Russia / ed. by I.V. Ershova, A.N. Levushkin. M., 2020. P. 325–332 (in Russ.).
11. Nazarova I.S., Shenshin V.M. Joint bankruptcy of spouses-former participants of the accumulative mortgage system: lack of clear legal regulation and ambiguity of judicial practice // Law in the Armed Forces - military-legal review. 2018. No. 6 (251). P. 35 - 43 (in Russ.).
12. Remizova O.N. Some issues of bankruptcy of family entrepreneurship // Family business in the legal space of Russia / ed. by I.V. Ershova, A.N. Levushkin. M., 2020. P. 365 - 370 (in Russ.).
13. Kharitonova Yu. S. Collection of debts of a bankrupt citizen at the expense of the common property of the spouses // Business Law. Appendix “Law and Business”. 2016. No. 3. P. 7 - 9 (in Russ.).
14. Chashkova S. Yu. Ways of protecting the property rights of spouses: interpretation of the provisions of family legislation by the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Family and Housing Law. 2015. No. 5. P. 26 (in Russ.).
No posts found