1. Altukhov A.V., Ershova I.V., Kashkin S. Yu. Platform law as a driver of innovation development // Business Law. 2020. No. 4. P. 17–24 (in Russ.).
2. Egorova M.A., Minbaleev A.V., Kozhevina O.V., Duflo A. The main directions of legal regulation of the use of artificial intelligence in the conditions of a pandemic // Herald of SPbU. Law. 2021. Vol. 12. No. 2. P. 250, 251 (in Russ.).
3. Zorkin V.D. The civilization of law and the development of Russia. 2nd ed., rev. and add. M., 2016. P. 254, 255 (in Russ.).
4. Kozlova N.V., Sukhanova N.V., Vorozhevich A.S., Aleshkovsky I.A. Digital transformation in the context of priorities of the state scientific and technical policy and issues of improving the legal regulation of the digital economy in the Russian Federation // Business Law. 2020. No. 4. P. 3 - 16 (in Russ.).
5. Mechanisms and models of regulation of digital technologies. M., 2020. P. 10 - 15 (in Russ.).
6. Minbaleev A.V., Titova E.V. Problems of using artificial intelligence technologies in the sports sphere and legal restrictions // Man. Sport. Medicine. 2020. Vol. 20. No. 2. P. 114, 115 (in Russ.).
7. Competency model team digital transformation in the system of public administration / ed. by M.S. Shklyaruk, N.S. Garkusha. M., 2020. P. 15–32 (in Russ.).
8. Polyakova T.A., Minbaleev V.A., Krotkova N.V. New vectors of development of Information Law in the context of the crisis of civilization and digital transformation // State and Law. 2020. No. 5. P. 76, 77. DOI: 10.31857/S013207690009678-7 (in Russ.)
9. Legal regulation of digital technologies in Russia and abroad. The role and place of legal regulation and self-regulation in the development of digital technologies. Saratov, 2019. P. 10 - 12 (in Russ.).
10. Savenkov A.N. State and law in the period of the crisis of modern civilization. M., 2020. P. 413, 414 (in Russ.).
11. Stepin V.S. Modern civilization crises and problems of new development strategies: scientific ed. M., 2018. P. 24 (in Russ.).
12. The strategy of digital transformation: to write, to run / ed. by E.G. Potapova, M.P. Poteyev, M.S. Shklyaruk. M., 2021. P. 179 (in Russ.).
13. Digital transformation: challenges to law and the vectors of scientific research / T.A. Polyakova, A.V. Minbaleev [and others]. M., 2020. P. 15 - 24 (in Russ.).
14. Svirin Yu. A., Mokhov A.A., Minbaleev A.V., etc. The concept of electronic justice and prospects for its development in the Russian Federation // Laplag in the journal. 2021. No. 7 (2). P. 108 - 118.
No posts found