1. Bryantseva O.V., Soldatkina O.L. Electronic justice in Russia: problems and solutions // Herald of Kutafin University. 2019. No. 12. P. 99, 100 (in Russ.).
2. German A.S. Remote legal proceedings in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation // Justice. 2020. Vol. 2. No. 3. P. 106 (in Russ.).
3. Golovko L.V. Digitalization in the criminal process: local optimization or global revolution // Herald of Economic Security. 2019. No. 1. P. 15–25 (in Russ.).
4. Denisov I.S. Development of electronic justice in Russia // Herald of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2018. No. 1 (77). P. 101–104 (in Russ.).
5. Zhdanova Yu. A. The legal nature of electronic justice and its place in the system of institutions of the information society // Administrative Law and Process. 2015. No. 4. P. 81 (in Russ.).
6. Kleandrov M.I. Reflections on the topic: can a robot be a judge? // Russian Justice. 2018. No. 6. P. 15–25 (in Russ.).
7. Mal’ko A.V., Afanasyev S.F., Borisova V.F., Krotkova N.V. Problems of digitalization in the field of justice // State and Law. 2020. No. 10. P. 151 - 159. DOI: 10.31857/S102694520012242-7 (in Russ.).
8. Markovicheva E.V. Influence of digital technologies on the development of criminal justice // Justice. 2019. Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 98–107 (in Russ.).
9. Omarov M. D. Legal regulation of informatization of courts of general jurisdiction is a necessary condition for the transition to electronic justice // Russian Justice. 2014. No. 16. P. 52–54 (in Russ.).
10. Permyakov L.E., Galuzo V.N. On the activities of the courts of general jurisdiction of the city of Moscow in the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) // Actual Research. 2020. No. 9 (Part II). P. 7–13 (in Russ.).
11. Tishchenko A.V. Electronic justice: judicial reform by 2020 // Law and order: history, theory, practice. 2018. No. 4 (19). P. 66 (in Russ.).
12. Susskind R. (2020). The Future of Courts // In the Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession. The Practice, 6 (5), available at: www. thepractice.law.harvard.edu/article/the-future-of-courts/
No posts found