1. Astafyev A. Yu. Procedural guarantees of the effectiveness of justice in criminal cases: problems of theory and practice. M., 2014. P. 89–111 (in Russ.).
2. Vilkova T. Procedural guarantees of the independence of judges in criminal proceedings // Criminal Law. 2014. No. 2. P. 100–106 (in Russ.).
3. Bagautdinov F.N. Actual problems of recusal of a judge in modern conditions // Journal of Russian law. 2009. No. 5. P. 96 (in Russ.).
4. Beznasyuk A.S., Rustamov Kh. U. The judiciary: textbook for universities. M., 2002. P. 51 (in Russ.).
5. Burmagin S.V. The status and activity of the court in the criminal process: textbook. M., 2016. P. 55 - 62 (in Russ.).
6. Gazetdinov N.I. Independence and independence of the judiciary // Russian justice. 2015. No. 12. P. 34 - 37 (in Russ.).
7. Derishev Yu. V., Krasnov V.E. Judge's recusal as a guarantee of fair criminal justice // Herald of the Omsk juridical academies. 2016. No. 4 (33). P. 86, 87 (in Russ.).
8. Karetnikov A.S., Karetnikov S.A. Problems of participation of a judge in the consideration of a criminal case, on which he made decisions in the process of preliminary investigation // Russian judge. 2016. No. 11. P. 56 - 60 (in Russ.).
9. Kleandrov M.I. The judicial community: structure, organizational and legal development. M., 2014. P. 305 (in Russ.).
10. Kokorev L.D. The court in the mechanism of state power // Legal notes. Issue 3: Problems of state power. Voronezh, 1995. P. 62 (in Russ.).
11. Lukaides Lukis G. Fair trial (commentary to paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms) // Russian justice. 2004. No. 2. P. 8 - 20 (in Russ.).
12. Naumenkov A.V. Recusal of judges in the arbitration process: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2002. P. 25 (in Russ.).
13. Ryabinina T.K. Moral principles of the criminal process: textbook. 2nd ed., reprint. and add. Kursk, 2007. P. 288, 292, 293 (in Russ.).
14. Ryabinina T.K. Preliminary hearing as a means of observing the reasonableness of the term of criminal proceedings // State and Law. 2013. No. 2. P. 55 (in Russ.).
15. Stetsovsky Yu. I. The judiciary: textbook. 2nd ed. M., 2000. P. 85 - 114 (in Russ.).
16. Tetyuev S.V. The possibility of recusal of a judge-a guarantee of impartiality of the composition of the court // Russian justice. 2012. No. 12. P. 43 (in Russ.).
17. Criminal procedure law of the Russian Federation: textbook / ed. by P.A. Lupinskaya, L.A. Voskobitova. 3rd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2013. P. 199 (in Russ.).
18. Tsypkin A.L. Essays of the Soviet criminal justice. Saratov, 1975. P. 76 (in Russ.).
19. Chebotareva I., Pashutina O., Revina I. The Concept of "Fair Trial": The Ratio of Russian And International Standards // The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences. SCTCMG 2019. Vol. LXXVI, P. 583–589. doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.12.04.79.
20. Kozyavin A.A., Chistilina D.O. Criminal proceedings and the civil society’s institutions in Russia: the cooperation system and the social factors influencing its efficiency // SGEM Conference Social science and Arts. Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. 26 August - 1 September, 2015, Albena, Bulguria. P. 529 - 536.
21. Ryabinina T.K. The moral content of legal norms regulating the status of a person in criminal proceedings // International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences. Book 2. Social sciences & arts SGEM 2015 SGEM conference on political sciences, law, finance, economics and tourism. VOLUME: 1 ISBN 978-619-7105-46-9 / ISSN 2367-5659. DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2015B21. Section: Political Sciences. Section: Law. Bulgaria, Albena, 2015. P. 753 - 760.
No posts found