1. Municipal self-government in Germany: The Law on the communities of the land of Baden-Württemberg. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
2. Andeweg R.B., Irwin G.A. Governance and Politics of the Netherlands. Houndmills, 2005. P. 174.
3. Blom-Hansen J. Budget Procedures and the Size of the Budget: Evidence from Danish Local Government // Scandinavian Political Studies. 2002.Vol. 25. No. 1. P. 88.
4. Democracy at the Local Level. The International IDEA Handbook on Participation, Representation, Conflict Management, and Governance / ed. by T.D. Sick Stockholm, 2001. Publications Office, International IDEA. Р. 15.
5. Denters B., Klok P-J. Citizen Democracy and the Responsiveness of Councillors: The Effects of Democratic Institutionalization on the Role Orientations and Role Behaviour of Councillors // Local Government Studies. 2013. Vol. 39. No. 5. P. 662.
6. Deschouwer K. The Politics of Belgium: Governing a Divided Society. Houndmills, 2009. P. 167.
7. Horta X.B., Tomas M. Systems of Local Government in Europe and Their Chief Executive Officers. URL: https://www.academia.edu/270218/SYSTEMS_OF_LOCAL_GOVERNMENT_IN_EUROPE_AND_THEIR_CHIEF_EXECUTIVE_OFFICERS (дата обращения: 12.01.2021).
8. Kukovič S., Copus C., Sweeting D. Local Democracies in Comparative Perspective // Contemporary Drivers of Local Development / ed by P. Futó. Maribor, 2019. Р. 168.
9. Leininger A. Direct Democracy in Europe: Potentials and Pitfalls. May 7, 2015. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275946710 (дата обращения: 03. 03. 2021).
10. Local Government in Europe: The Fourth Level in the EU Multilayered System of Governance / ed. by C. Panara, M. Varney. L., 2013. Р. 107.
11. Local Government in the Member States of the European Union: A Comparative Legal Perspective / ed. by A-M. Moreno. Madrid, 2012. Р. 144.
12. Punnett R.M. British Government and Politics. Aldershot, 1994. P. 420, 421.
13. Stanyer J. Understanding Local Government. Oxford, 1980. P. 148.
14. Structure and Operation of Local and Regional Democracy: Greece, Strasbourg, 2012. P. 16.
15. The Oxford Handbook of Local and Regional Democracy in Europe / ed. by J. Loughlin, F. Hendrix, A. Lindström. Oxford, 2011. Р. 226, 493.
16. Transforming Local Political Leadership / ed. by R. Berg, N. Rao. Houndmills, 2005. Р. 42, 117.
17. Vilka I., Brekis E. Comparing Local Government Elections in Latvia and Other European Countries // Socialiniai tyrimai / Social Research. 2013. Vol. 32. No. 3. P. 8.
18. Wilson D. The United Kingdom: An Increasingly Differentiated Polity? // Comparing Local Governance: Trends and Developments / ed. by B. Denters, L.E. Rose. Houndmills, 2005. Р. 159.
19. Wollmann H. The Directly-Elected Mayor in the German Länder – Introduction, Implementation and Impact // Public Money and Management. 2014. Vol. 34. Issue 5. P. 335.
No posts found