1. Batyuk V.I., Galuzo V.N., Polyanko N.N. On the correlation of the terms "corpse", "body", "body of the deceased" in the legislation of the Russian Federation // Law and the State: theory and practice. 2016. No. 10. P. 143–148 (in Russ.).
2. Galuzo V.N. Genetics and Law in the Russian Federation: an interdisciplinary approach // Actual problems of medicine and biology. 2019. No. 1. P. 35 - 38 (in Russ.).
3. Gambarov Yu. S. Civil Law. General part. M., 2003. P. 587 (in Russ.).
4. Civil Law: textbook: in 3 vols. / ed. by E.A. Sukhanov. M., 2000. Vol. 1. P. 295 (in Russ.).
5. Kafarov T.E., Ramazanov M.R. Bioethics as a new direction in the moral and ethical discourse of modern society // Izvestiya vuzov. The North Caucasus region. Social sciences. 2015. No. 1. P. 6 (in Russ.).
6. Lysenko A.N. Property in the Civil Law of Russia. M., 2010. P. 56 (in Russ.).
7. Matuzov N.I., Mal’ko A.V. Legal regimes: questions of theory and practice // Jurisprudence. 1996. No. 1. P. 16 (in Russ.).
8. Pestrikova A.A. The need for the formation of international legal regulation of biomedical and cellular technologies in connection with the globalization of reproductive care // Eurasian Scientific Journal. 2019. No. 6. P. 54 - 57 (in Russ.).
9. Pestrikova A.A., Serova O.A. Principles of bioethics as a basis for developing a communication strategy in society // Genetic technologies and the right during the formation of the bio-economy / ed. by A.A. Mokhov and A.V. Sushkova. M., 2020. P. 119–130 (in Russ.).
10. Polyanko N.N., Galuzo V.N. Virology and law in the Russian Federation: the search for the optimal combination // Actual problems of medicine and biology. 2020. No. 1. P. 21 - 24 (in Russ.).
11. Polyanko N.N., Galuzo V.N. Transplantation in the Russian Federation: pro et contra // Law and the state: theory and practice. 2017. No. 3. P. 89 - 93 (in Russ.).
12. Popova O.V. Biotechnological construction of a person: ethical and philosophical problems: dis. ... Dr. Philos. M., 2018. P. 6, 7 (in Russ.).
13. Legal regimes: general theoretical and branch aspects / ed. by A.V. Mal’ko, I.S. Barzilova. M., 2012. P. 5 - 19 (in Russ.).
14. Smorchkova L.N. Real law as the basis for determining the legal regime of property // Scientific Works. Issue 9. Vol. 2. M., 2009. P. 771 - 776 (in Russ.).
15. Smorchkova L.N. Features of the legal regime of property of various types of educational institutions // Law and education. 2009. No. 7. P. 19 - 28 (in Russ.).
16. Trofimenko A.V. Problems of the theory of intangible objects (civil-legal aspect): dis. ... Doctor of Law. Saratov, 2004. P. 14, 15 (in Russ.).
17. Shevchuk S.S. Personal non-property rights of citizens in the field of medical services under civil legislation: dis. ... Doctor of Law. Rostov n/D, 2005. P. 7, 8 (in Russ.).
18. Clayton W.E. Informed consent and biobanks. J Law Med Ethics. 2005; 33(1):15–21.
19. Collerman Erin. My body, his property? Prescribing a framework to determine ownership interest in directly donated human organs // Temple Law Review. 2007 Winter; 80 (4): 1203–1228.
20. Farrugia A., Penrod J., Bult J.M. Payment, compensation and replacement – the ethics and motivation of blood and plasma donation. Vox Sang. 2010; 99(3):202–211.
21. Lunshof J.E. (2016) Human germ line editing-roles and responsibilities. Protein Cell 7(1):7–10. URL: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707153/
22. O’Mahony B., Turner A. The Dublin Consensus Statement 2011 on vital issues relating to the collection and provision of blood components and plasma-derived medicinal products. Vox Sang. 2012; 102(2):140–143.
23. Price D.A. Model Legal and Ethical Donation Framework. Cambridge, 2010. Human tissue in transplantation and research.
24. Regalado A. (2018b) EXCLUSIVE: Chinese scientists are creating CRISPR babies. MIT Technology Review. URL: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612458/exclusive-chinese-scientists-are-creating-crispr-babies/
25. Rosemann A., Balen A., Nerlich B. et al. (2019). Heritable genome editing in a global context: national and international policy challenges. Hastings Cent Rep 49(3):30–42.
26. Shaun D. Pattison. Directed donation and ownership of human organs // Legal studies. Volume 31. Issue 3. September 2011. Р. 392 - 410.
27. The European Group on Ethics in Science and New Technologies. Ethical Aspects of Umbilical Cord Blood Banking.The European Group on Ethics in Science and New Technologies; 2004. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/bepa/european-group-ethics/docs/avis19_en.pdf
28. Warwick R.M., Fehily D., Brubaker S.A., Eastlund T., editors. Tissue and Cell Donation An Essential Guide. Chichester, 2009.
29. WHO Expert Group. Expert Consensus statement on achieving self-sufficiency in safe blood and blood products based on voluntary non-remunerated blood donations (VNRBD). Vox Sang. 2012. Epub June 13, 2012.
No posts found