1. Antonova E.I. Contractual obligations with the participation of foreign entities: dis. ... PhD in Law. Krasnodar, 2002. P. 9 (in Russ.).
2. Asoskov A.V. Conflict regulation of contractual obligations. M., 2013 (in Russ.).
3. Zvekov V.P. On the question of the correlation of material-legal and conflict-of-law methods of regulation in Private International Law. 1973. M., 1975. P. 289 (in Russ.).
4. Ivanov G.G., Makovsky A.L. International Private Maritime Law. L., 1984. P. 26 (in Russ.).
5. Convention on the Law applicable to contracts for the International Sale of Goods, dated December 22, 1986 (The Hague) // Rosenberg M.G. Contract of international sale. Modern practice of incarceration. Resolution of disputes. M., 1996. P. 209 - 220 (in Russ.).
6. Kondratieva E.M. Freedom of contract and "autonomy of the will of the parties" as guarantees of the implementation of the constitutional rights of Russian participants in foreign economic activity in Private International Law // Herald of Lobachesky NU. Ser.: law. 2003. No. 1. P. 36 (in Russ.).
7. Lunts L.A. Course of Private International Law. General part. M., 1959. P. 178 (in Russ.).
8. Lunts L.A. Private International Law: textbook. M., 1949. P. 213 (in Russ.).
9. Malkin O. Yu. Autonomy of the will in foreign economic transactions: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2005. P. 19 (in Russ.).
10. Malkin O. Yu. Legal regulation of the choice of law by the parties to the contract. M., 2008. P. 17 (in Russ.).
11. Private International Law: textbook / ed. by G.K. Dmitrieva. M., 2016. P. 15 (in Russ.).
12. Novikova T.V. Conflict of laws and material-legal methods of Private International Law: correlation and interaction // Herald of the Tomsk state University. Law. 2019. No. 32. P. 153 - 163 (in Russ.).
13. Pokrovskaya A.B. Agreement on the law applicable to private law relations complicated by a foreign element: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2006. P. 124 (in Russ.).
14. Legal regulation of foreign trade of the USSR / ed. by D.M. Genkin. M., 1961. P. 480 (author of chapter XXV - M.M. Boguslavsky) (in Russ.).
15. Rubanov A.A. "Autonomy of the will" in Private International Law as a theoretical problem. 1986. M., 1987. P. 217, 218 (in Russ.).
16. Simatova E.L. Autonomy of will in Russian Private International Law: history, modernity, prospects // Science today: theory, practice, innovation / ed. by O.P. Chigisheva. Rostov n/D., 2013. P. 165, 166 (in Russ.).
17. Tolstykh V.L. Private International Law: conflict of laws regulation. SPb., 2004. P. 63, 64 (in Russ.).
18. Tretyakov S.V. The legal nature of the autonomy of the will in Private International Law: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2003. P. 8, 9, 30, 31, 72, 73 (in Russ.).
19. Trigubovich N.V. Autonomy of the will in Private International Law: dis. ... PhD in Law. Saratov, 1999. P. 9 (in Russ.).
20. Filippov A.G. Some aspects of the autonomy of the will in the Russian Private International Law // Actual issues of Civil Law / ed. by M.I. Braginsky. M., 1998. P. 439 (in Russ.).
No posts found