1. Andrinkova A.V. Comparative analysis of the population's attitude to the idea of unconditional basic income in Russia and in Europe // Sociological research. 2020. No. 1. P. 18–30 (in Russ.).
2. Blokhin K.V. Unconditional basic income and prospects for its implementation in Russia // Innovative Science. 2017. No. 3. P. 132 (in Russ.).
3. Bregman R. Utopia for realists: how to build an ideal world. M., 2018. P. 35 (in Russ.).
4. Van Parays F., Vanderborcht J. Basic income. A radical project for a free society and a healthy economy. M., 2020. P. 8 (in Russ.).
5. Vasiliev S.F. Who is Karl Popper? (On the question of the relationship between K. Popper and dialectics). URL: https://www.edu.secna.ru>media/f/vasiliev. pdf (accessed: 09.01.2020) (in Russ.).
6. Hegel G. Encyclopedia of Philosophical Sciences. M., 1974. Vol. 1. The Science of logic. P. 206 (in Russ.).
7. Gontmacher E. Sh. Basic (unconditional) income: political economic aspect // Economic policy. 2019. Vol. 14. No. 3. P. 70, 76 (in Russ.).
8. Guseynov A.A. From the individual to the society, or what kind of society do we live in? // And again at the crossroads. M., 2020. P. 179 (in Russ.).
9. Erofeeva M.A., Klovayt N. Basic income: the capitalist path to communism? Book review: Standing G. Basic income. And how we can make it happen, London: Pelican-Penguin, 2017 // Sociology of Power. 2018. Vol. 30. No. 4. P. 160, 261, 285 (in Russ.).
10. Zorkin V.D. Ten lectures on law. M., 2021. P. 153, 163 (in Russ.).
11. Kapelyushnikov R.I. Universal basic income: does it have a future? (preprint WP3/2020/04). M., 2020. P. 15 (in Russ.).
12. Kislitsyna O.A. Introduction of the system of unconditional basic income: what do Russians think? Who is "for", who is "against"? // Herald of the IE of the RAS. 2019. No. 3. P. 32-47 (in Russ.).
13. Kichkaev V. Precariat: unsafe class. URL: https://www.otdelkadrov.by"number/2015/9/09201514/ (accessed: 19.01.2021) (in Russ.).
14. Krotkova N.V. The scientific work of G.W.F. Hegel and prospects of development of modern philosophy of law: to the 250th anniversary of the birth of G.W.F. Hegel and the 200th anniversary of his "Philosophy of Law" // State and Law. 2020. No. 12. P. 163 - 177. DOI: 10.31857/S102694520012823-6 (in Russ.).
15. Lapaeva V.V. Law and the rule of law in post-socialist Russia: current state and prospects of development // Socis. 2016. No. 7. P. 66 - 77 (in Russ.).
16. Lapaeva V.V. Socialism as a natural stage of the world-historical process: from the standpoint of the concept of civilization by V.S. Nersesyants // Questions of philosophy. 2018. No. 7. P. 44 - 56 (in Russ.).
17. Lvov D.S. Prospects of long-term socio-economic development of Russia. The report read in the Presidium of the RAS // Herald of the RAS. 2003. Vol. 73. No. 8. URL: http://ivovoco.astronet.ru"VV/JOURNAL/VRAN...ECONOM.HTM (accessed: 20.07.2017) (in Russ.).
18. Marx K., Engels F. Essays. M., 1962. P. 386 (in Russ.).
19. Marx K., Engels F. Essays. 2nd ed. M., 1955. Vol. 4. P. 772 (in Russ.).
20. Nersesyants V.S. The Hegelian dialectic of law: statism versus totalitarianism // Questions of philosophy. 1975. No. 11. P. 145 - 150 (in Russ.).
21. Nersesyants V.S. Regularities of the formation and development of socialist property // Herald of the AS of the USSR. 1989. No. 9. P. 8 (in Russ.).
22. Nersesyants V.S. The national idea of Russia in the world-historical progress of equality, freedom and justice. Manifesto about civilization. M., 2001. P. 13, 30, 41, 43 (in Russ.).
23. Nersesyants V.S. Our path to Law. From socialism to civilization. M., 1992. P. 314 (in Russ.).
24. Nersesyants V.S. Philosophy of Law: textbook for universities. M., 2006. P. 180, 181, 509 (in Russ.).
25. Nersesyants V.S. Hegel's Philosophy of Law. M., 1998. P. 10, 326, 339, 340 (in Russ.).
26. Nersesyants V.S. Fragments of philosophical essays (from unpublished) // Lapaeva V.V. Vladik Sumbatovich Nersesyants. Erevan, 2009. P. 107 (in Russ.).
27. Ozdemirov U. Unconditional basic income as a national idea. URL: https://www. pravda.ru " economics/1507915-income/ (accessed: 09.01.2020) (in Russ.).
28. Pavlov A.V. Free money in the mousetrap of supervisory capitalism: basic income and social theory // Sociological review. 2020. Vol. 19. No. 2. P. 201, 207 (in Russ.).
29. Piketty T. Capital in the XXI century. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
30. Popper K. What is dialectics? URL: https://www.libking.ru"...karl-popper-chto-takoe-dialektika.html (accessed: 09.01.2020) (in Russ.).
31. Porus V.N. Paper presented at the meeting of problem-search seminar of the scientific Council of the Institute of philosophy "Modern problems of philosophy of history" on "The two faces of the Philosophy of History," April 11, 2019 // Website of the IPh of the RAS // https://www. iphras.ru (Archives event 2019) (accessed: 17.01.2021) (in Russ.).
32. The precariat: the rise of the new class / ed. by Zh. T. Toshchenko. M., 2020. P. 11 (in Russ.).
33. Sapolsky R. Biology of good and evil. M., 2020. P. 435 (in Russ.).
34. Safonov A.L. Basic income: a new sound // Central trade union newspaper "Solidarity". URL: https://www.solidarnost.org"...aleksandr-safonov/bazovyy-dohod... (accessed: 07.01.2021) (in Russ.).
35. Friedman M. Capitalism and freedom / transl. from the English. M., 2006. P. 220–224 (in Russ.).
36. Friedman M. Freedom, equality and egalitarianism (Chapter 5) // Friedman M., Friedman R. The masters of our own fate / transl. from the English A. Babich. New York, 1980. P. 70 (in Russ.).
37. Habermas Yu. The problem of legitimation of late capitalism. M., 2010 (in Russ.).
38. Hayek F. Constitution of Freedom. M., 2018. P. 338 (in Russ.).
39. Hayek F. Law, legislation and freedom. M., 2006. P. 239 (in Russ.).
40. Hardt T., Negri A. Imperia. M., 2004. P. 283 (in Russ.).
41. Yavlinsky G.A. The recession of capitalism-hidden causes. Realeconomik. M., 2014 (in Russ.).
42. Basic instinct. Hannah Black and Philippe Van Parijs discuss Universal Basic Income. URL: https://www.artforum.com›…hannah…philippe…parijs…universal… (April 17, 2020) (accessed: 19.01.2021).
43. Come On! Capitalism, Short-termism, Population and the Destruction of the Planet. A Report to the Club of Rome. New York, 2018.
44. De Waal F., Macedo S. Primates and Philosophies: How Morality Evolved. Princeton, 2009.
45. Does Capitalism Have a Future? London, 2013.
46. Fliessbach K., Phillipps C., Trautner P., etc. Neural responses to advantageous and disadvantageous inequity. URL: https://www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3370647 (accessed: 15.02.2020).
47. Ming H., Cédric A., Steven Q. The Right and the Good: Distributive Justice and Neural Encoding of Equity and Efficiency // Science. 2008. V. 320. P. 1092–1095.
48. Prochazka T. Zwolinski: Basic income helps ‘protect freedom’. URL: https://www.basicincome.org›news…zwolinski…protect-freedom/ (Aug 24, 2016) (accessed: 09.01.2020).
49. Rallo J. Libertarianism and Basic-Income Guarantee: Friends or Foes? // Journal of Business Ethics. 2019. P. 25, 32.
50. Standing G. Basic income. And how we can make it happen. London, 2017. Part 2. URL: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32887592-basic-income (accessed: 09.01.2020).
51. Van Parijs Ph. Marxism Recycled. Cambridge, 1993. Р. 155.
52. Wright R. The Moral Animal. Why We Are The Way We Are: The New Science of Evolutionary Psychology. L., 1995.
No posts found