1. The Venice Commission on Constitutions, Constitutional Amendments and Constitutional Justice: collection of analytical materials of the Venice Commission of the Council of Europe / comp. T. Ya. Khabrieva, R.A. Kurbatov, V.I. Lafitsky; ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva. M., 2016. P. 24–94 (in Russ.).
2. Vinogradova E.V. Constitutional foundations of the reform of the Constitution of the Russian Federation // Education and Law. 2019. No. 1. P. 28–31 (in Russ.).
3. Vinogradova E.V., Danilevskaya I.L. The Constitution, which was not there // Education and Law. 2019. No. 7. P. 19 - 23 (in Russ.).
4. Dolgorukov P.V. The truth about Russia. Leipzig, 1861 (in Russ.).
5. Zhukov V.I. Actual problems of Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology of Law. M., 2019. P. 8, 13 (in Russ.).
6. From the history of the Constitution of the Russian Federation. Constitutional Commission: transcripts, materials, documents (1990 - 1993) / under the general editorship of O.G. Rumyantsev: in 6 vols. M., 2007. Vol. 1: 1990. P. 20 (in Russ.).
7. A plan of government reforms of count M.M. Speransky. M., 1905 (in Russ.).
8. Complete collection of Russian Platforms of all political parties. SPb., 1906 (in Russ.).
9. Savenkov A.N., Zhukov V.I. Sociology of Criminal Law (national research experience). M., 2020. P. 379, 380 (in Russ.).
No posts found