1. Alekseev P.V. Self-organization and systematic of being // Alekseev P.V., Panin A.V., Mironov V.V., Alekseev A.P. Philosophy: a textbook. 4th ed., rev. and add. M., 2020. P. 457 (in Russ.).
2. Aminov I.I., Melnik V.V. Legal psychology: textbook. M., 2006. P. 318 - 337 (in Russ.).
3. Astafyev A.K., Bransky V.P., Oganyan K.M. Social synergy: textbook / ed. by K.M. Oganyan. SPb., 2004. P. 2, 4, 5, 13 (in Russ.).
4. Afanasyeva V.V. Deterministic chaos: a phenomenological-ontological analysis. Saratov, 2002. P. 32 (in Russ.).
5. Baev O. Ya. Draft law "On objective truth in criminal proceedings" and possible consequences of its adoption // Biblioteka criminalista. 2012. No. 4 (5). P. 21, 22 (in Russ.).
6. Vasilkova V.V. Order and chaos in the development of social systems (Synergetics and theory of social self-organization). SPb., 1999 (in Russ.).
7. Vyshinsky V. Ya. The problem of the criminal policy in the Soviet criminal process. M., 1937. Book 4. P. 13 - 38 (in Russ.).
8. Galuzo V.N., Yakupov R. Kh. Criminal process: textbook. 7th ed., rev. M., 2013. P. 206 - 214 (in Russ.).
9. Golovko L.V. Theoretical foundations of modernization of the doctrine of material truth in criminal proceedings // Biblioteka criminalista. 2012. No. 4 (5). P. 70 (in Russ.).
10. Golunsky S.A. The Soviet criminal process: textbook. M., 1953 (in Russ.).
11. Gorshenkov G.N. Synergetic approach in criminology: textbook. N. Novgorod, 2009 (in Russ.).
12. Grebenyuk E.N. Synergetic approach in humanitarian research. Astrakhan, 2011. P. 18, 19 (in Russ.).
13. Deberdeeva T.H. Synergetic approach in the knowledge of socio-historical phenomena. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
14. Dubrovsky D.I. Realism. Reality. Subjective reality // Prospects of realism in modern philosophy: collection of works / ed. V.A. Lektorsky. M., 2017. P. 53 (in Russ.).
15. Elchaninov M.S. Social synergetics and catastrophes of Russia in the modern era. M., 2005. P. 5 - 7 (in Russ.).
16. Knyazeva E.N. Balancing on the edge of chaos as a way of creative renewal // The synergetic paradigm. Man and society in conditions of instability. M., 2003. P. 131 (in Russ.).
17. Knyazeva E.N. Temporal architecture of complexity // The synergetic paradigm. Synergetics of innovative complexity. M., 2011. P. 79 (in Russ.).
18. Koblikov A.S. Legal ethics: textbook. 3rd ed., rev. M., 2009. P. 64 (in Russ.).
19. Constructivist approach in epistemology and human sciences / ed. V.A. Lektorsky. M., 2009 (in Russ.).
20. Levin G.D. Materialism and objective idealism: comparative analysis // Prospects of realism in modern philosophy: collection of works / ed. by V.A. Lektorsky. M., 2017. P. 226 (in Russ.).
21. Maslovskaya E. The problem of institutionalization of the jury trial in post-Soviet Russia // How judges make decisions: empirical studies of law / ed. by V.V. Volkov. M., 2012. P. 187 (in Russ.).
22. Melnik V.V. Common sense and conscience as the basis of professional consciousness of a lawyer // Morale and dogma of a lawyer: professional legal ethics: collection of scientific articles. M., 2008. P. 17 - 66 (in Russ.).
23. Melnik V.V. The importance of system analysis for activating the system thinking of lawyers in setting and solving actual problems of military law and other branches of legal science // Herald of Military Law. 2019. No. 2. P. 14 - 20 (in Russ.).
24. Melnik V.V. The importance of system analysis for improving law enforcement // Herald of Military Law. 2019. No. 3. P. 21 - 33 (in Russ.).
25. Melnik V.V. The art of proof in adversarial criminal proceedings. M., 2000. P. 63 - 277 (in Russ.).
26. Melnik V.V. The art of defense in a jury trial: textbook-practical manual. M., 2003. P. 63 - 198 (in Russ.).
27. Melnik V.V. The college of jurors as a subject of collective decision of questions about guilt (socio-psychological aspects) // State and Law. 2000. No. 1 (in Russ.).
28. Melnik V.V. Irreconcilable attitude to bureaucratism the most important task of moral and political education of law students // Soviet State and Law. 1990. No. 7 (in Russ.).
29. Melnik V.V. System analysis of the phenomenon of judicial favoritism in favor of the prosecution in the implementation of the constitutional right of the accused to consider his case by a court with the participation of jurors. Review of the book by the authors: Vasiliev A.V., Baranovsky A.A. Trial by jury: the last chance of Themis. Lawyer in the process with the jury: strategy and tactics of defense. Moscow: Publishing decisions, 2017. 722 p. // State service and personnel. 2019. No. 1. P. 182 - 185 (in Russ.).
30. Melnik V.V. Criminal-legal, criminal-procedural and criminological significance of the theory of systems and system analysis // Criminal, criminal-procedural and criminal-executive legislation (current state and directions of improvement): collection of works participants of the All-Russian Scientific and practical Conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Moscow state Regional University [13 - 14 April 2011]. M., 2011. P. 17 - 20 (in Russ.).
31. Melnik V.V., Romanov V.V., Ter-Akopov A.A. The concept of the development of legal education and its implementation in the training of military lawyers // Soviet State and Law. 1990. No. 9 (in Russ.).
32. Prospects of realism in modern philosophy: collection of works / ed. by V.A. Lektorsky. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
33. Relativism as a disease of modern philosophy / ex. ed. V.A. Lektorsky. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
34. Russian justice. 1995. No. 6 - 10; 1996. No. 2 - 6 (in Russ.).
35. Semenov Yu. I. Introduction to the science of philosophy. Book 1: The subject of philosophy, its basic concepts and place in the system of human knowledge. M., 2018. P. 62, 63 (in Russ.).
36. Trusov A.I. Judicial proof in the light of the ideas of cybernetics // Issues of cybernetics and law. M., 1967. P. 33 (in Russ.).
37. Khitsenko V.E. Self-organization: the elements of social theory and application. M., 2005. P. 5 - 9 (in Russ.).
38. Cheltsov M.A. Criminal process. M., 1948. P. 216, 259 (in Russ.).
39. Shadrikov V.D. Mental development of the person. M., 2007. P. 194 (in Russ.).
40. Shundikov K.V. Synergetic approach in jurisprudence. Problems of methodology and experience of theoretical application. M., 2013. P. 16, 40, 64 (in Russ.).
41. Evolutionary epistemology. Anthology / scientific ed. and comp. E.N. Knyazeva. M., 2012. P. 22 (in Russ.).
42. Epistemology: prospects of development / ex. ed. V.A. Lektorsky. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
43. Eriashvili N.D., Galuzo V.N. On the system of criminal procedure legislation in the Russian Federation // Herald of the Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2012. No. 2. P. 80 - 82 (in Russ.).
No posts found