1. Afanasyev S.F. On the material and procedural legal personality of the human embryo: an international and national aspect // Judge. 2016. No. 11. P. 35, 37 (in Russ.).
2. Belova D.A. Problems of the legal status of the embryo // Family and Housing Law. 2020. No. 3 (in Russ.).
3. Dikova I.A. Regulation of relations arising in the application of assisted reproductive technologies in the Family and Civil Law of Russia: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2011. P. 21 (in Russ.).
4. Druzhinina Yu. F. The legal regime of the embryo in vitro // Journal of Russian law. 2017. No. 12. P. 129 (in Russ.).
5. Kosenko E.V., Demkina E.A. Rights to reproductive material: foreign experience // Herald of the SSLA. 2017. No. 4 (117). P. 96 (in Russ.).
6. Lebedev G.S., Golubev N.A., Shaderkin I.A., etc. Male infertility in the Russian Federation: statistics for 2000 - 2018 // Experimental and clinical urology. 2019. No. 4. P. 4 - 13 (in Russ.).
7. Malysheva A.A. The right to life: features of the legal protection of embryos // Russian Yearbook of the European Convention on Human Rights. 2017. No. 3. P. 168 - 179 (in Russ.).
8. Mitryakova E.S. Legal regulation of surrogate motherhood in Russia: abstract ... PhD in Law. Tyumen, 2006. P. 13 (in Russ.).
9. Momotov V.V. Bioethics in the context of legislation and law enforcement (auxiliary reproductive technologies) // Russ. justice. 2018. No. 12. P. 47 (in Russ.).
10. Ryzhova A.A. Constitutional legal personality of citizens in the context of the development of biomedical technologies: abstract ... PhD in Law. Penza, 2018. P. 8 (in Russ.).
11. Samoilova V.V. Family and legal aspects of the implementation of reproductive rights in the application of assisted reproductive technologies: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2011. P. 11, 18 (in Russ.).
12. Svitnev K.N. The legal status of the embryo in international law (law enforcement practice) // Medical Law. 2009. No. 3. P. 31 - 36 (in Russ.).
13. Keown J. The Law and Ethics of Medicine. Essays on the lnviolability of Human Life. Oxford, 2012.
No posts found