1. Alexandrova V. Electronic personnel document management: present and future // Trudovoe pravo. 2018. No. 7.
2. Bell D. The future postindustrial society An example of social forecasting / trans. from English; edited by V. L. Inozemtsev. M., 2001.
3. Bondar N. S. Russian constitutional law in the value dimension: as a legal branch, legal science, academic discipline // Constitutional and municipal law. 2013. No. 11. p. 6.
4. The Future of International Law: scientific and practical conference at the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLU). 2016. № 5 (96).
5. Gadzhiev G. A. Ontology of law (critical study of the legal concept of reality). M., 2013. p. 312, 313.
6. Gurko A. 3D-printing and intellectual property law: a look into the future. Copyright and related rights. 2016. № 5.
7. Gurko A. Artificial intelligence and copyright: a look into the future. Copyright and related rights. 2017. No. 12.
8. Gurko A. Subjects of civil law: present and future / / Arbitration and civil process. 2017. No. 3.
9. Zorkin V. D. The value approach in the constitutional regulation of rights and freedoms. rights. 2008. No. 12. p. 3.
10. Kruss V. I. Russian constitutional axiology: relevance and prospects / / Constitutional and municipal law. 2007. No. 2. pp. 7-14.
11. Lushnikov A.M. Russian labor law: challenges of the XXI century / / Lex russica. 2014. No. 3.
12. Makarov O. V. Objects of civil rights: present and future / / Notarius. 2017. No. 5.
13. Manukov S. 4th Industrial Revolution in Davos / / Expert Online. 2016.
14. Molotnikov A. E. National technological initiative: legal aspects of the economy of the future. Appendix "Law and Business". 2016. No. 1.
15. Pravovoe prostranstvo i chelovek [Legal space and man] / ed. Yu. A. Tikhomirov. M., 2012. p. 47.
16. Presnyakov M. V. Justice in the system of constitutional and legal values / / Constitutional and Municipal law. 2009. No. 16. p. 6-9.
17. Taeva N. E. Norms of the Constitution of the Russian Federation as a form of expression of social values / / Constitutional and municipal law. 2009. No. 5. p. 4.
18. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Legal regulation: theory and practice. Moscow, 2010. p. 32.
19. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Forecasts and risks in the legal sphere. rights. 2014. no. 3.
20. Umnova I. A. On the modern understanding of the Constitution of the Russian Federation in the context of the doctrines of constitutionalism and judicial law enforcement practice // State and law. 2014. No. 11. pp. 18-26.
21. Umnova I. A. Branches of law of the new generation in the conditions of globalization of law and strengthening of interaction of international public and constitutional law.Nauka i obrazovanie; khozyaistvo i ekonomika; predprinimatelstvo. 2013. № 1 (32).
22. Schwab K. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. Moscow, 2016.
23. Blount J., Elkins Z., and Ginsburg T. “Does the Process of Constitution-Making Matter?” // Comparative Constitutional design / ed. by T. Ginsburg. P. 31 - 65.
24. Comparative Constitutional design / ed. by T. Ginsburg. Cambridge, 2013.
25. Douzinas C. The End of Human Rights: Critical Legal Thought at the Turn of the Century. Oxford and Portland, England–USA, 2000. P. 7.
26. European constitutionalism beyond the state / Weiler J.H.H., Wind М. (eds). Cambridge, 2003.
27. Friedman L.M. The Human Rights Culture: A Study in History and Context. New Orleans, Lousiana, 2011. P. 2.
28. Garlicki L. “Constitutional Values” and the Strasbourg Court // Acta Societatis Martensis. 2009/2010. P. 13.
29. Loughlin M. What is Constitutionalisation? // The Twilight of Constitutionalism / ed. P. Dobner and M. Loughlin. Oxford, 2010. P. 52 - 73.
30. Peerenboom R. “Social Foundations of China’s Living Constitution” // Comparative Constitutional design / ed. by T. Ginsburg. Cambridge, 2013. P. 162, 163.
31. Raz J. On the Authority and Interpretation of Constitutions: Some Preliminaries // Constitutionalism. Philosophical Foundations / ed. by A. Larry. Cambridge, 1998. P. 154.
32. Ruling the world: Constitutionalism, International Law and global government / Dunoff J., Trachtman J. (eds). Cambridge, 2009.
33. Taming Globalization: International Law, The U.S. Constitution, and the New World Order. Oxford, 2012.
34. The Twilight of Constitutionalism / ed. P. Dobner and M. Loughlin. Oxford, 2010.
35. The worlds of European constitutionalism / ed. by Gráinne de Búrca, J. H. H. Weiler. Cambridge, 2012.
36. Transnational constitutionalism / Tsagourias N. (ed). Cambridge, 2007.
No posts found