1. Attali Zh. A brief history of the future. SPb., 2014 (in Russ.).
2. Auzan A.A. Development and "track" of dependence // World economy and interdisciplinary relations. 2017. Vol. 61. No. 10. P. 100 (in Russ.).
3. Auzan A.A. Socio-cultural economy // Science and Innovation. 2017. No. 2 (168). P. 4 - 10 (in Russ.).
4. Bachinin V.A. Encyclopedia of Philosophy and Sociology of Law. SPb., 2006. P. 1026 (in Russ.).
5. Gracheva E. Yu. On the question of the financial obligations of the State // Herald of O.E. Kutafin University (MSLA). 2016. No. 6 (22). P. 10 - 20 (in Russ.).
6. Grinberg R.S. Economic theory today: the need to update the requirements and practices // New economic policy for Russia and the world: collection of scientific works. Tr. participants of the International scientific Conf. - XXVII Kondratieff reading, 29 - 30 October 2019, Moscow / ed. by V.M. Bondarenko. M., 2019. P. 12 (in Russ.).
7. Zhukov V.N. Anthropology of Law // Zhukov V.N. Philosophy of Law. Dictionary. 2nd ed., rev. and add. / ed. by and comp. V.N. Zhukov. M., 2021. P. 26–33.
8. Zhukov V.N. General theory of Law // Zhukov V.N. Philosophy of Law. Dictionary. 2nd ed., rev. and add. / ed. by and comp. V.N. Zhukov. M., 2021. P. 458 - 464.
9. Zhukov V.N. Juridical science // Zhukov V.N. Philosophy of Law. Dictionary. 2nd ed., rev. and add. / ed. by and comp. V.N. Zhukov. M., 2021. P. 868 - 883.
10. Zhukov V.N. Jurisprudence as a science: return to the forgotten truths of the // State and Law. 2017. No. 9. P. 5 - 24 (in Russ.).
11. Zorkin V.D. Law against chaos. 2nd ed., corrected and updated. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
12. Ivanov S.V. Evolution of the study of the economic category "human capital" // Socio-economic phenomena and processes. 2011. No. 7 (029). P. 55–59 (in Russ.).
13. Korolev S.V. A short history of economic thought in the focus of the theory of law. M., 2017. P. 266–268 (in Russ.).
14. Krotkova N.V. Views S.A. Kotlyarevsky on the constitutional order of the Russian Empire and Soviet Russia // State and Law. 2008. No. 3. P. 73 - 84 (in Russ.).
15. Krotkova N.V. S.A. Kotlyarevsky as a representative of the Soviet legal science // Financial Law and management. 2014. No. 3. P. 184 - 198. DOI: 10.7256.2310-0508.2014.3.13560 (in Russ.).
16. Lazarev V.V. Gaps in law: theoretical and practical aspects // Theory and history of law and state. History of the teachings of law and the state. 2020. No. 2. P. 27 (in Russ.).
17. Martyshin O.V. Philosophy of Law. M., 2017. P. 183 (in Russ.).
18. Marchenko M.N. Globalization and the main trends in the development of national and supranational state legal systems in the twenty-first century. M., 2019. P. 6–17 (in Russ.).
19. Menger K. Selected works. M., 2005. P. 88 - 95 (in Russ.).
20. Nersesyants V.S. Philosophy of Law. M., 2002. P. 107, 108 (in Russ.).
21. Oxamytny V.V. State-organized societies and their legal systems: relationships and relationships // International cooperation of the Eurasian states: politics, economics, law. 2018. No. 2 (15). P. 80 - 82 (in Russ.).
22. Popov E.V. Perspective directions of economic theory development // In the collection: Materials of the IV All-Russ. the Symposium on regional Economics / ed. by Yu. G. Lavrikov. M., 2017. P. 251 - 255 (in Russ.).
23. Rawls J. Theory of justice / transl. from English; scientific ed. and preface by V.V. Tselishev. 3rd ed. M., 2017. P. 31 (in Russ.).
24. Rybakov O. Yu. Philosophy of Law: textbook for masters. M., 2021 (in Russ.).
25. Sukharev O.S. Structural problems of a new model of growth of the Russian economy // Proceedings of the free economic society of Russia. M., 2018. Vol. 215. P. 148–167 (in Russ.).
26. Tikhomirov Yu. A. State. M., 2013. P. 31 (in Russ.).
27. Tishaev B.B. Economics legal status of the individual: structural analysis: dis. … PhD in Law. Samara, 2011. P. 182 (in Russ.).
28. Winter G. Questions of law and economy / transl. from English by T. Shishkina; under scientific ed. by M. Odintsov. M., 2019. P. 33, 411 (in Russ.).
29. Frolova E.A. The idea of social and legal state in the Philosophy of Law P.I. Novgorodtsev // State and Law. 2018. No. 7. P. 57–65. DOI: 10.31857/S013207690000214-7 (in Russ.).
30. Frolova E.A. Methodology and Philosophy of Law: from Descartes to Russian Neo-Kantians. M., 2017. P. 264 - 267 (in Russ.).
31. Ebzeev B.S. Actualization of the Constitution of Russia: collective image of the amendments of President V.V. Putin and new meanings of the Basic Law // State and Law. 2020. No. 4. P. 9. DOI: 10.31857/S013207690009224-8 (in Russ.).
32. Khazoeva N.O., Khaziev A.K., Klyushina E.V. et al. Marxism in the modern world: social-philosophical analysis // Utopia y Praxis Latinoamericana. 2019. Т. 24. No. Extra 5. С. 51 - 56.
No posts found