1. Constitutional state: collection of articles: Z. Avilov, V.V. Vodovozov, V.M. Gessen, et al. 2nd ed. SPb., 1905. P. 527 - 587 (in Russ.).
2. Lazarevsky N.I. Russian State Law. 3rd ed. SPb., 1913. Vol. 1. Constitutional Law. P. 628 (in Russ.).
3. Ustinov V.M. Constituent Assembly. M., 1917. P. 4 (in Russ.).
4. Khabrieva T. Ya., Klishas A.A. Thematic commentary on the Law of the Russian Federation on the amendment to the Constitution of the Russian Federation of March 14, 2020, No. 1-FCL "On improving the regulation of certain issues of organization and functioning of public authority". M., 2020. P. 15, 17, 18 (in Russ.).
5. Khabrieva T. Ya., Chirkin V.E. Theory of the modern Constitution. M., 2005. P. 306 (in Russ.).
6. Chirkin V.E. Constitutional Law: Russia and foreign experience. M., 1998. P. 24 (in Russ.).
7. Shul’zhenko Yu. L. Constitutional control in Russia. M., 1995. P. 9 (in Russ.).
8. Shul’zhenko Yu. L. Self-protectionof the Constitution of the Russian Federation. M., 1997. P. 5 (in Russ.).
9. Ebzeev B.S. Introduction to the Constitution of Russia. M., 2013. S. 98 (in Russ.).
10. Ebzeev B.S. Interpretation of the Constitution by the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation: theoretical and practical problems // State and Law. 1998. No. 5. P. 12 (in Russ.).
11. Yashchenko A. The theory of federalism. The experience of the synthetic theory of law and the state. Yuriev, 1912. P. 352, 353 (in Russ.).
No posts found