1. Zhukov V.I. Actual issues of philosophy, sociology and psychology of law: collection of works. M., 2019. P. 243–246 (in Russ.).
2. Institute of Social Benefits and Compensation in the Russian Federation: the genesis of legal regulation: scientific and practical handbook / ex. ed. N.V. Antonova. M., 2021. P. 7, 8 (in Russ.).
3. History of the pension system development in Russia. IX - XXI centuries: scientific and popular ed. From the origins of feudal-estate privileges to modern social insurance systems. M., 2015. P. 17, 37, 320–322, 464 (in Russ.).
4. Klyuchevsky V.O. Good people of Ancient Russia. M., 2011 (in Russ.).
5. Constitution of the Russian Federation. M., 2021. P. 19 (in Russ.).
6. Orlov S.N., Shemetov A.P. Pension provision in the Russian Federation. Kurgan, 2013. P. 12 (in Russ.).
7. Pension provision: textbook for acad. undergraduate studies; ed. by Yu. P. Yurovsky. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
8. Pestel P.I. Russian Truth. Order to the provisional Supreme Government. M., 2016. P. 221, 242 (in Russ.).
9. The teaching of Vladimir Monomakh. M., 2014 (in Russ.).
10. Social security Law: textbook for acad. undergraduate studies; ed. by Yu. P. Yurovsky. 2nd ed., reprint. (in Russ.).
11. Roik V.D. Pension age and modernization of pension systems: domestic and foreign experience. M., 2020. P. 6, 7, 304 - 312 (in Russ.).
12. Fedorov M. Yu. Social insurance as an organizational and legal form of social protection of the population: problems of legal regulation. Omsk, 2020. P. 467 - 490 (in Russ.).