1. Gabov A.V. The state system of scientific attestation as a subject of legal regulation in the post-Soviet period // Methodological problems of civil studies. 2020. Issue. 2. P. 55, 77–81 (in Russ.).
2. Gabov A.V. On the criteria of dissertation research in organizations that have received the right to independently award academic degrees // Legal education and Science. 2019. No. 11. P. 3 - 15 (in Russ.).
3. Gabov A.V. On the novelty of the results of dissertation research on law // Legal education and Science. 2019. No. 7. P. 36 - 38 (in Russ.).
4. Zhuchkova S.V., Kislenko I. Yu., Bekova S.K., Terentyev E.A. What happens to dissertation defenses in the context of a pandemic? Experience of foreign and Russian universities. URL: https://ioe.hse.ru/mirror/pubs/share/366230719.pdf (accessed: 23.01.2021) (in Russ.).
5. The New Technological Revolution: Challenges and Opportunities for Russia: expert-analytical report / ed. by V.N. Knyaginin. M., 2017. P. 35 (in Russ.).
6. Sadkov V.G., Aronov D.V., Mashegov P N. On the prospects of transition to remote regulations for the defense of dissertations (relevance, necessity and opportunities) // Education and society. 2008. No. 2 (49). P. 9 - 22 (in Russ.).
7. Skoblikov P. Open voting for the defense of scientific dissertations. Who's in favor? Unanimously! URL: https://zakon.ru/discussion/2020/5/28 / (accessed: 23.01.2021) (in Russ.).
8. Difficulties and prospects of digital transformation of education / ed. by A. Yu. Uvarov, I. D. Frumin. M., 2019 (in Russ.).