1. Zanfirova T.A. Axiological and normative foundations of the Philosophy of Labor Law. Zaporozhye, 2010.
2. Zanfirova T.A. Philosophy of Labor Law: educational and methodical manual for students of law faculties and departments. Kharkiv, 2018.
3. Zanfirova T.A. Philosophical aspects of Labor Law. Zaporozhye, 2009.
4. Lebedev V.M. Sociological school of Labor Law of Russia // Jurisprudence. 2006. No. 4. P. 68–72 (in Russ.).
5. Lebedev V.M. Labor Law and akribology (Special part). M., 2008 (in Russ.).
6. Lebedev V.M. Philosophy of Labor Law. M., 2021 (in Russ.).
7. Panasyuk O.T. Axiological aspects of Labor Law. Kiev, 2018 (in Russ.).
8. Tomashevsky K.L. Essays on Labor Law: history, philosophy, problems of systems and sources. Mn., 2009 (in Russ.).
9. Tomashevsky K.L. Philosophy of Labor Law – a new direction of interdisciplinary philosophical and legal research // Labor Law. 2006. No. 7. P. 3–9 (in Russ.).
10. Khokhlov E.B. Some actual problems of the theory and practice of modern Russian Labor Law // Jurisprudence. 2006. No. 4. P. 50, 51 (in Russ.).
11. The idea on Labour Law / ed. by G. Davidov and B. Langille. Oxford, 2011.
12. Philisophical foundations of Labour Law / ed. by Hugh Collins, Gillian Lester and Virginia Mantouvalou. Oxford, 2018.
No posts found