1. Gavrilov B. Ya. Actual problems of protection of Constitutional rights and freedoms of the individual in pre-trial proceedings. M., 2012. P. 13 (in Russ.).
2. Gaziev M.S. Refusal of the defender in criminal proceedings of Tajikistan: problems of legislation, theory and practice // Izvestiya of Irkutsk state economic. academies. 2014. No. 5. P. 26 (in Russ.).
3. Iskandarov Z. Kh. Constitutional and legal bases for the protection of human and civil rights in the criminal process of the Republic of Tajikistan. Dushanbe, 2008. P. 7 (in Russ.).
4. Inter-Republican scientific conference on the codification of the legislation of the Uzbek SSR, Kazakh SSR, Kyrgyz SSR, Tajik SSR and Turkmen SSR. Tashkent, 1959. P. 9, 14, 20, 27, 38–42 (in Russ.).
5. Mikhailov V.A., Yuldashev R.R., Nozirov N.A., Aripov A.L. Constitutional and legal bases of criminal proceedings. Dushanbe, 2014. P. 220 (in Russ.).
6. Mukhitdinov A.A. Brief history of the adoption of the second Criminal Procedure Code of the Tajik SSR // Herald of the RTSU. Dushanbe, 2018. P. 40 – 46 (in Russ.).
7. Mukhitdinov A.A. The procedural position of the investigator in the criminal process (based on the materials of the Republic of Tajikistan). Dushanbe, 2015. P. 56 - 60 (in Russ.).
8. Rossinsky S.B. Detaining a suspect: a constitutional and intersectoral approach. M., 2019. P. 91 (in Russ.).
9. Khamrokulov R.N. Questions of theory and practice of codification of the criminal legislation of the Union Republic. Dushanbe, 1962 (in Russ.).
No posts found