1. Vershilo T.A. The budget and its role in state management // Financial Law. 2015. No. 12. P. 12–14 (in Russ.).
2. Vershilo T.A. Tax expenditures of public legal education as a means of effective management of budget expenditures of the budget system in the conditions of the formation of the digital economy (legal aspect) // Law and state: theory and practice. 2019. No. 3 (57). P. 109 (in Russ.).
3. Ivanov A., Milogolov N.S., Pinskaya M.R. Formation of the register of tax benefits: principles and approaches // Taxes. 2019. No. 1. P. 6 - 10 (in Russ.).
4. Kopina A.A. Equality, discrimination and differentiation of taxpayers // Taxes. 2017. No. 22. P. 1 - 8 (in Russ.).
5. Loginova T.A., Semkina T.I. Tax expenses (tax benefits): problems of property taxes and VAT // Taxes. 2019. No. 6. P. 27 - 33 (in Russ.).
6. Malinina T.A. Assessment of tax benefits and exemptions: foreign experience and Russian practice. M., 2010 (in Russ.).
7. Guidelines for ensuring transparency in the budget and tax sphere. Washington, 2001 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://ru.b-ok.org/book/523638/77cd55 (accessed: 12.03.2019) (in Russ.).
8. Encyclopedia of the theoretical foundations of taxation / ed. by I.A. Mayburov, Yu. B. Ivanov. M., 2016. P. 127, 129, 386 (in Russ.).
No posts found