1. Andreeva G.M. Public Psychology. М., 2009 (in Russ.).
2. Guseinov L.G., Abdullaev M.K. Positive and negative responsibilities in the field of human rights // Management problems. 2011. No. 2. P. 140–142 (in Russ.).
3. Jack T.-T. L. Interpretation of acts on human rights: the value of the comparative approach // Comparative Constitutional Review. 2007. No. 3. P. 163 - 179 (in Russ.).
4. Ivin A.A. Values and understanding // Questions of philosophy. 1987. No. 8. P. 31–43 (in Russ.).
5. Kovalevsky A.A. The negative nature of freedom // Humanitarian research. 2016. No. 1. P. 14–17 (in Russ.).
6. Kulikov V. Let's correct it. The Ministry of Justice will be able to appeal against regional laws in court // Russ. newspaper. 2020. 10 April. (in Russ.).
7. Kulikov V. The Soviet — without limit // Russ. newspaper. 2020. 19 May. (in Russ.).
8. Lloyd D. Idea of right. M., 2002 (in Russ.).
9. Ma’lko A.V. Legal policy as the way to organize legal life // Russian legal policy: a course of lectures. M., 2003. P. 147 - 164 (in Russ.).
10. Mal’ko A.V. The theory of legal policy. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
11. Malko A.V., Afanas’ev S.F., Borisova V.F., Krotkova N.V. Problems of digitalization in the field of justice // State and Law. 2020. No. 10. P. 151–159. DOI: 10.31857/S102694520012242-7 (in Russ.).
12. Mal’ko A.V., Kostyukov A.N., Krotkova N.V. Legal policy in modern Russia: actual problems of theory and practice (Review of materials of the “Round Table”). DOI: 10.31857/S013207690005270-9 (in Russ.).
13. Mal’ko A.V., Krotkova N.V., Stromov V. Yu., etc. Legal life of modern society: negative and positive (Review of materials of the All-Russian scientific conference of journals “State and Law”, “Legal policy and legal life”, of scientific and educational yearbook “State-legal researches”) // State and Law. 2020. No. 8. P. 115–126. DOI: 10.31857/S102694520011033-7 (in Russ.).
14. Mal’ko A.V., Ponomarenkov V.A., Krotkova N.V. Review of the All-Russian scientific conference in the form of the “Round Table” journals “State and Law”, “Legal policy and legal life”, “Actual problems of Law” on topic “Legal life of society and the means of streamlining it” // State and Law. 2017. No. 9. P. 105–112 (in Russ.).
15. Mal’ko A.V., Trofimov V.V. Legal life of society as the object of legal policy in the context of globalization and regionalization. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
16. Maltsev G.V. Social foundations of law. M., 2007 (in Russ.).
17. New philosophical encyclopedia: in 4 vols. M., 2010. Vol. 1 (in Russ.).
18. Ovchinnikov A.I. Risks in the process of digitalization of law // Legal technology. 2019. No. 13. P. 257–265 (in Russ.).
19. Presnyakov M.V. Constitutional and legal essence of natural rights: problems of positive consolidation // Modern law. 2014. No. 10. P. 21–26 (in Russ.).
21. Fedorchenko A.A., Fedorchenko E.V. Legal space: conceptual theoretical foundations: monograph. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
22. Fichte I.G. Essays: in 2 vols. SPb., 1993. Vol. 2 (in Russ.).
23. Chestnov I.L. Methodology of legal science of the XXI century // Legal science in the legal field of Russia: value guidelines and development prospects: materials of the XII International Scientific Conference. M., 2012. P. 45–50 (in Russ.).
24. Yashina M.S. Prohibition of the issuance of laws abolishing or diminishing the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the constitutional doctrine of modern Russia: problems of interpretation and application // Russian constitutionalism: scientific understanding and reality: materials of the X International Constitutional Forum. Saratov, 2019. P. 198–204 (in Russ.).
No posts found