1. Attali Zh. A brief history of the future. SPb., 2014 (in Russ.).
2. Berdyaev N.A. Philosophy of freedom. M., 2002.
3. Berezhnova M.L. Riddle of cheldons. History of formation and features of the culture of the old-resident population of Siberia. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
4. Borisov G.A., Noskov V.A. Problems of modern legal understanding: an integrative type in the system of scientific interpretation of social and legal reality. 2012. Issue 19. No. 2 (121). P. 81–86 (in Russ.).
5. Emelyanov V.V. Ritual in Ancient Mesopotamia. SPb., 2003 (in Russ.).
6. Kovaleva G.P. Representations of spirituality in the transcendent onto-anthropocosmism of Origen: philosophical and cultural analysis. 2012. No. 10. P. 45 - 52 (in Russ.).
7. Kosolapov N. Once again about the prospects of the state // World economy and international relations. 2013. No. 1. P. 98 - 108 (in Russ.).
8. Noskov V.A. Political and cultural development of Russian society: socio-philosophical analysis: abstract ... Doctor of Philosophy. Belgorod, 2001 (in Russ.).
9. Ortega y Gasset H. Revolt of the masses. M., 2002 (in Russ.).
10. Panishchev A.L. The problem of destruction of statehood. Pride law of the animal world and the law of human society // Questions of cultural studies. 2010. No. 1. P. 50 - 55 (in Russ.).
11. Petukhov V.B. Heroization and justification of terrorists in the public opinion of Russians in the late XIX - early XX century // Questions of cultural studies. 2013. No. 7. P. 49 - 53 (in Russ.).
12. Spector D.M. Cultivation of the anthropological model of homo sapiens (to the alternative model of homo emotionalis) // Questions of cultural studies. 2015. No. 2. P. 26–30 (in Russ.).
13. Ushakov A. I. The Civil war in Russia. 1917 - 1929: textbook. M., 2002 (in Russ.).
14. Florensky P.A. The supposed state structure in the future // Literary studies. May-June 1991. P. 95 - 115 (in Russ.).
15. Khuntington P. Clash of civilizations. M., 2003 (in Russ.).
16. Shishkov Yu. V. National state: formation, development, sunset. What's next? M., 2011 (in Russ.).
17. Shperlik K. Seven reasons why the world should abandon state borders. URL: http://apparat.cc/world/open-borders/ (accessed: 31.05.2020) (in Russ.).
18. Jung K.G. Psychological types. Mn., 2003 (in Russ.).
19. Jung K.G. Psychology of the unconscious. M., 1998 (in Russ.).
No posts found