1. Alekseev S.S. Law: ABC – theory – philosophy. Experience of complex research. M., 1999. P. 369 (in Russ.).
2. Azizov R.F. Legal regulation in the Internet: comparative and historical-legal research: abstract ... Doctor of Law. SPb., 2017. P. 19 (in Russ.).
3. Bondar N.S. Constitutional Court in the system of jurisdictional bodies (On "God-pleasing sins" of constitutional justice) // Journal of foreign legislation and comparative law. 2017. No. 1. P. 30 (in Russ.).
4. Dyadkin D.S., Usoltsev Yu. M., Usoltseva N.A. Smart contracts in Russia: prospects of legislative regulation // Universum: Economics and jurisprudence. 2018. No. 5. P. 19 (in Russ.).
5. Ilyin I.A. On the essence of legal awareness. M., 1994. P. 277 (in Russ.).
6. Kerimov D.A. Methodology of law. Subject, functions, problems of Philosophy of Law. M., 2001. P. 390 (in Russ.).
7. Kozhukhanov N.M. Innovation in law as a theoretical and legal category // Vestnik RTA. 2011. No. 1. P. 67 (in Russ.).
8. Kuryshev E. Yu. Innovations in the methodology of law // Legal herald of DSU. 2018. Vol. 25. No. 1. P. 18 (in Russ.).
9. Kuryshev E. Yu. Methodology of application of separate forms of innovations in law // Actual problems of Humanities and natural Sciences. 2015. No. 10-2. P. 165–167 (in Russ.).
10. Maltsev G.V. The development of the law: to unite with reason and science. M., 2005. P. 189 (in Russ.).
11. Nersesyants V.S. Problems of General theory of law and state. M., 2004. P. 185, 186 (in Russ.).
12. Uvarov A.A. Specific purposes (aspects) of the regulating impact of regulatory legal acts // Russ. journal of legal research. 2015. No. 3. P. 53, 54 (in Russ.).
No posts found