1. In the trend of free-thinking: the company emerges from political isolation // Pravda.ru. 2020. 24 Apr. URL: https://www.pravda.ru/society/1491563-izolatcia_mitingi/ (accessed: 28.04.2020) (in Russ.).
2. Report of the Special Rapporteur on the right to freedom of peaceful Assembly and to freedom of Association dated 17 May 2019 // United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights. URL: https://ap.ohchr.org/documents/dpage_e.aspx?m=189 (accessed: 28.04.2020) (in Russ.).
3. Simonova S.V. Actual problems of realization of the right to distribute information about public events on the Internet // Actual problems of theory and history of the legal system of society. 2019. No. 18. P. 84 - 95 (in Russ.).
4. Simonova S.V. Risks in the sphere of adoption and implementation of legislation on public events: problems of identification and evaluation // Actual problems of Russian law. 2015. No. 8. P.
5. - 46 (in Russ.).
6. Tomilin A.A. The meeting place cannot be banned. Or can I? // Comparative constitutional review. 2018. No. 6. P. 117–134 (in Russ.).
7. Khramova T.M. The right to public space: are peaceful assemblies allowed on the territory of private property? // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2015. No. 6. P. 37–43 (in Russ.).
8. Coronavirus drives U.S. political protest off the streets and into online forums // Reuters. 2020. 14 April. URL: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-protests/coronavirus-drives-u-s-political-protest-off-the-streets-and-into-online-forums-idUSKCN21W15D (accessed: 28.04.2020).
9. Lessig L. Code version 2.0. New York, 2006. P. 2 - 5.