1. Burkov A.L. Status of decisions of the Plenum of the Supreme court in legislation and judicial practice // Jurisprudence. 2011. No. 5. P. 184 (in Russ.).
2. Zadorozhny V.I. Modern problems of compensation for harm to victims of crimes and ways to solve them // Citizen and law. 2006. No. 3. P. 31 - 38 (in Russ.).
3. Ibragimova A.I. Features of the process of compensation for damage caused by crime // Gaps in Russian legislation. 2013. No. 5. P. 208 (in Russ.).
4. Ryzhov A.S. Maliciousness of evasion from paying a fine as the main punishment: questions of theory and practice // Bulletin of the Institute: crime, punishment, correction. 2015. No. 3 (31). P. 25–27 (in Russ.).
5. Skoblikov P.A. Inter-Industry and intra-industry prejudice of sentences and related judicial acts // Law. 2013. No. 8. P. 59 - 65 (in Russ.).
6. Skoblikov P.A. Modern problems of compensation for harm to persons affected by crimes and their legislative solutions // Law. 2012. № 8. P. 87–92 (in Russ.).
7. Skoblikov P.A. Criminal-legal protection of victims of crimes: practical manual. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
8. Stepashin V. Consequences of non-execution of criminal punishment in the form of a fine // Criminal Law. 2010. No. 2. P. 68 (in Russ.).