1. Baburin S.N. Religion as a core of political, legal and spiritual development of States and peoples // State, Church, law: constitutional, legal and theological problems: materials of the V inter-University scientific conference dedicated to the 400th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty / ed. by S.N. Baburin, A.M. Osavelyuk. M., 2013. P. 11 (in Russ.).
2. Baglay M.V. Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation: Textbook. 10th ed., reprint. M., 2013. P. 139 - 141 (in Russ.).
3. Volodina N.V. Legal systems of state-confessional relations. M., 2009. P. 3 - 10, 356 - 467 (in Russ.).
4. State and religion in the European Union (the experience of Church-state relations) /ed. by M.A. Voskresensky, A.A. Krasikov (res. ed.), R.N. Lunkina, etc.; the Robber Gerhard (ed.). M., 2009. P. 40 - 45, 88, 89, 141, 142, 160 (in Russ.).
5. Zaluzhny A. Conceptual problems of relations between the state and religious associations // Rumyantsev readings. State and Church: constitutional-legal and theological problems: materials of the "Round Table". M., 2009. P. 22 (in Russ.).
6. From the history of the Constitution of the Russian Federation. Constitutional Commission: verbatim reports, materials, documents (1990 - 1993): 6 vols, 10 books. Vol. 3: 1992. Book 1 (January-June 1992) / under the General editorship of O.G. Rumyantsev. M., 2008. P. 786, 787; book. 2 (July-December 1992). P. 320 (in Russ.).
7. Kozlova E.I., Kutafin O.E. Constitutional Law of Russia: Textbook. 5th ed., reprint. and add. M., 2014. P. 193, 194 (in Russ.).
8. Constitutional conference. Verbatims. Materials. Documents: in 21 vols. Vol. 16. M., 1995. P. 37 (in Russ.).
9. Miroshnikova E.M. Cooperative model of state-Church relations: experience and problems. M., 2007. P. 18 - 24 (in Russ.).
10. Mikhailov G.A. Do Russia Need a state body for religious Affairs? // A religion and law. 1999. No. 6. P. 9 (in Russ.).
11. Osavelyuk A.M. The wrong definition of the secular state – a threat to state security in the former Soviet Union? // Security of the post-Soviet space: new challenges and threats. Lublin - M., 2014. P. 47 - 54 (in Russ.).
12. Osavelyuk A.M. Christian ethics and secular law // Russian world - 2011: collection of articles. M., 2011. P. 241 - 252 (in Russ.).
13. Osavelyuk A.M. Church and state. M., 2019. P. 156 - 160 (in Russ.).
14. Ponkin I.V. Modern secular state: the constitutional-legal study: abstract ... Doctor of Law. M., 2004 (in Russ.).
15. Rudinsky F.M., Shapiro M.A. The sense of justice of citizens in the sphere of realization of freedom of conscience and the practice of its implementation // State and Law. 1988. No. 12. P. 31 (in Russ.).
16. Taylor H. What is secularism? // State. Religion. Church in Russia and abroad. M., 2015. No. 1 (33). P. 231 - 233 (in Russ.).
17. Titov V.A., Sergeev A S. To the question about the primacy of religion over morality // The XVI International Christmas educational readings (V direction "Church and society"). M., 2008. P. 26 (in Russ.).
18. Tikhomirov L. Religious-philosophical foundations of history. M., 2000. P. 146 (in Russ.).
19. Fomin S.V. Secular government // Legal encyclopedia / ed. by B.N. Topornin. M., 2001. P. 972 (in Russ.).
20. Ebzeev B.S. Actualization of the Constitution of Russia: collective image of amendments of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin and new meanings of the Basic Law // State and Law. 2020. No. 4. P. 11 (in Russ.).