1. Alexandrova A.V. Constitutional regulation of social rights. Penza, 2014 (in Russ.).
2. Afanasyeva S.A., Konev F.F., Koneva E.M., Shishenina I.V. Stages of formation and development of human rights // Modern scientific research and innovation. 2017. No. 2. P. 505 (in Russ.).
3. Vechkanova N.V. Constitutional regulation and judicial protection of personal rights and freedoms in the CIS countries: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2014 (in Russ.).
4. Kenenova I. The crisis of the Western tradition of law and the Russian tradition of power in the perspective of constitutional comparative studies // Comparative constitutional review. 2013. No. 1. P. 16. (in Russ.)
5. The Constitution in the XXI century: comparative legal research / ex. ed. V.E. Chirkin. M., 2011. P. 6 (in Russ.).
6. Konyukhova I.A. Constitution of the new generation: state and prospects of development // Modern Constitutional Law: collection of scientific work / ex. ed. E.V. Alferova. M., 2010. P. 30–33 (in Russ.).
7. Kravets I.A. Constitutional Law as a meta-branch: the role of the Constitution and the foundations of the constitutional system in intersectoral harmonization // Academic notes of the faculty of law. 2017. No. 44-45. P. 171, 172 (in Russ.).
8. Lanovaya G.M. General laws of reproduction and modern features of legal registration of Constitutional Law // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2011. No. 3. P. 2, 3 (in Russ.).
9. Malakhov V.P. Methodological and worldview problems of modern legal theory. M., 2011. P. 81, 377 (in Russ.).
10. Nikonov A.S. Constitutional and legal regulation of social and economic human rights in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2010 (in Russ.).
11. Ovsyannikov R.N. Constitutional and legal regulation of political rights and freedoms of citizens in the Russian Federation and the role of internal Affairs bodies in their implementation: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
12. Polshchikova L.A. Genesis of the concept of "natural law" in the context of humanistic education // Pedagogical education. 2009. No. 4. P. 53–59 (in Russ.).
13. Popov V.S. On the diminution and other restrictions of constitutional rights and freedoms of man and citizen // Socio-economic phenomena and processes. Vol. 12. 2017. No. 4. P. 131 (in Russ.).
14. Modern constitutionalism: theory, doctrine and practice / ex. ed. E.V. Alferova, I.A. Umnova. M., 2013. P. 6 (in Russ.).
15. Umnova I.A. Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation: in 2 vols. Vol. 1. General part. M., 2014. P. 16 (in Russ.).
16. Fen’ko A.B. The image of freedom in the Russian consciousness and prospects for the formation of civil society // Ways to adapt the population to the new socio-economic situation in Russia. M., 1999. P. 34 (in Russ.).
17. Chirkin V.E. On trends in the development of constitutions in the modern world // Modern Constitutional Law: collection of scientific work / ex. ed. E.V. Alferova. M., 2010. P. 11 (in Russ.).