1. Aguzarov T.K., Chuchaev A.I. Criminal law protection of power (XI - beginning of XX century). M., 2011. P. 3 (in Russ.).
2. Akunchenko E.A., Damm I.A., Shchedrin N.V. Anti-Corruption security of the electoral process: state and prospects // National security. 2018. No. 1. P. 49 - 71 (in Russ.).
3. Antonyan Yu. M. A dangerous offender. M., 2011. P. 17 - 20, 33, 34, 36 (in Russ.).
4. Antonyan Yu. M., Enikeev M.I., Eminov V.E. Psychology of crime and punishment. M., 2000. P. 19 - 29 (in Russ.).
5. Aryamov A.A., Gracheva Yu. V., Chuchaev A.I., Malikov S.V. Digital risks. M., 2020. 43 (in Russ.).
6. Bereza O.A. Features of Criminal Law and their significance for the fight against crime // Criminological foundations of Criminal Law. Lectures and new educational technologies for lawyers: proceedings of the Intern. scientific method. workshop held on June 25 - 26, 2014 Rostov n/D., 2016. P. 20 (in Russ.).
7. Gilinskiy Ya. I. Criminology: theory, history, empirical basis, social control. SPb., 2014. P. 210 (in Russ.).
8. Dyakov S.V. Crimes against the constitutional order and security of the state. M., 1999. P. 173, 174, 195 (in Russ.).
9. Enikeev M.I. General, social and legal psychology. SPb., 2003. P. 358 (in Russ.).
10. Ivanov N.G. Public danger of act as the ontological basis of criminalization. M., 2016. P. 44 (in Russ.).
11. Ishchenko E.P. Reform ruled by criminals? M., 2013. P. 245 (in Russ.).
12. Kabanov P.A., Raikov G.I., Chirkov D.K. Political corruption. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
13. Kashkarov A.A. Official crime in public authorities and its prevention in terms of changing the nationality of the territory. Krasnodar, 2019. P. 13 (in Russ.).
14. Korobeev A.I. Criminal-legal policy of Russia: from the Genesis of the crisis. M., 2019. P. 35, 313 (in Russ.).
15. Ter-Akopov A.A. Crime and the problem of non-physical causation in Criminal Law. M., 2003. P. 387 (in Russ.).
16. Khaliullin A.I. Hacker as perpetrator in the modern criminal legal studies // Russ. justice. 2019. No. 12. P. 21 - 23 (in Russ.).